CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 660 total)
  • Author

CantDraw
    Participant

My entry for the Halloween Pop Quiz:

CantDraw-LeprechanFairy.png

I can’t take credit for the concept since I found a similar picture on the internet, but I love the way it turned out. I may have to do some more like this.

Vampyrist
    Participant

That is astounding!

Myro
    Participant

Very nice.

fuzztone

I like that a lot. You may have altered my perception of leprechauns…. :)

Top notch colouring and shading, but the pose and the outfit is what sells the image. Excellent work. You should write us a tutorial….

Trekkie
    Participant

Are you sure you did that on Heromachine? Because that shading is bloody amazing!

CantDraw
    Participant

100% Pure Heromachine!

Darkmonger

Wow. Amazing picture.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Stunning! The level of detail in that piece is amazing!

Legatus
    Participant

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

CantDraw
    Participant

My Plan A submission for the Ghost contest, so I quickly put together Plan B:

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/cantdraw/2013/10/CantDraw-GirlGhost-1.png

I did this on my laptop so I hope the colors came out okay. This is a terrible computer to do this stuff on.

Vampyrist
    Participant

I like the idea of it, but I think the chest is far too wide.

CantDraw
    Participant

I think you’re right. I like the bottom half of the top I used but I should have used something different for the top half. Oh well, live and learn. That’s what I get for not putting in the usual amount of effort.

And, while I’m feeling chatty, I’m on the fence on whether I’m going to do FNF this time since I’m considering trying my hand at the write a novel in November thing. I’ve thought about doing it for the past couple of years but I’ve never done it. If I do, I may be out of touch on HM for a while.

Herr D
    Participant

While writing a novel in a month sounds like an interesting challenge, it’s been my experience that even Koontz does better work taking three months. I’d rather see you here and post a year-long novel in the Writer’s Room. Clearly you belong among us Arthurians, Steampunkers, Manganese, Hero-worshippers, Villain-ovas, Fantaseptics, Heinleinders, Digi-smudgers, Deziners, Omnismiths, and Thingamajiggers.

CantDraw
    Participant

Okay, Herr D, you were right. I can’t stay away from HM. I started on a novel but there is no way I’m writing it in a month. Next up for HM, pirates! Arrrrrgh! Lately, I’ve become interested in these swarthy characters. In my head, I’m picturing a Soul Calibur type game but only with pirates, instead of just one. So, here’s the first, Captain Paine:

CantDraw-CaptainPaine.png

BIO:
    Captain Paine was once a slave on a merchant vessel but led a mutiny and took over as captain. She overcame her captors due to her intelligence and training in eastern fighting arts. Somehow her years of torture and anger imbued itself into an ancient weapon now known as the Chain of Paine. Anyone who wields it experiences physical pain but the recipient of it’s barbed ends receives double.

CantDraw
    Participant

What? No pirate jokes, especially using the word “booty”? I’m shocked! Well, if that didn’t “shiver your timbers”, perhaps this new Red Bat villian will. Here’s the vivacious Fluffy, in Spoiler-Vision:

CantDraw-Fluffy.png

BIO:
    Fluffy is one of Red Bat’s more crazy and dangerous opponents. Born with a genetic mutation, she has super-strong legs that allow her to hop like a rabbit. She can bounce to great heights and fights like a kickboxer. Fluffy has been known to crush a person’s head with her thighs.

Admittedly, I didn’t spend as much time on this as I could have. The problem is, I have a ton of ideas but so little time to create. Family and work doesn’t leave me much free time. So there will be more Red Bat, pirates, and yes, even fairies (those take the longest), but sadly you’ll just have to wait.

BTW, I created this character to mock White Rabbit, a waste of a Batman villian.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 660 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.