CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery CantDraw Gallery of Bad Art

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 660 total)
  • Author

CantDraw
    Participant

Modern-day “The Eagle:

CantDraw-TheGriffin-ed.png

BIO:

After the jump, The Eagle was contacted by the German Federation and offered a new serum that would only have to be taken once. However, she wasn’t told that anyone it had been tested on had died. Since she had taken the previous formula on a routine basis, the new concoction didn’t kill her, but it did make her crazy. Also, she was stronger and faster than before, making her more powerful than even The Standard. BTW, she has shunned her previous name for The Griffin.

CantDraw
    Participant

Here is the modern American Phantom, now known as American Spirit:

CantDraw-AmericanSpirit.png

BIO:

Because American Phantom is bound to the United States of America, she was not taken in the chronal jump. She has continued to be the primary hero of the Great States (as we sometimes called in the modern age) and has long awaited the arrival of the heroes that dissappeared. Because of her powers, she doesn’t age.

I have to say, I’m really happy how this turned out. I’ve been wanting to figure out a way to get a dress to like this for a while and finally got it. Also, I had planned on putting stars on the retro version of this character but didn’t like what I’d come up with. They definitely add something extra to the costume.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

I’d like to take a class on the physics of American Phantom/American Spirit’s breasts.

Myro
    Participant

Nicely done.

CantDraw
    Participant

Thank you for the comments both here and on my power user profile, but let’s get back to business. I was going to submit this for the Psychics contest but didn’t have time to finish:

CantDraw-Bhavishya.pngCantDraw-Bhavishya-hs.png

BIO:
    Bhavishya had the ability to see the future, although he could not control when the visions came. With his magic turban he could let others see his visions. The day of the chronal jump, he had a feeling he should not go which was unusual since he normally only dealt in what he could see. Moments before the event he had a vision of what would take place but it was too late for him to warn the heroes. He lived into extreme old age, but disappeared 20 years before the heroes would return and is presumed dead.

I may do a modern day version if I decide he’s alive or not, but I’ll probably do some other characters first. I played around with the coloring more so than I did on the last character, but I think I was able to create more depth. It’s a lot of work, and I’m not sure I’ll do it this way on everyone I create, but we’ll see.

JR19759
    Keymaster

I see you’ve broken out your pastel set once again, ’cause that’s some crazy shading. It looks like you’ve finger-smudged some of it. I also have to commend you on those shoes, especially the right one. If you’d entered this into the psychics contest I can only wonder how much closer it would have been.

CantDraw
    Participant

You should see how many fingerprints I had to clean off my screen. Wink

Trekkie
    Participant

Wonderful shading! And great costume!

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Crazy good.

CantDraw
    Participant

This is for the Naturalism contest:

CantDraw-GoldenFeather.png

BIO:
    Golden Feather can manipulate gravity both with herself and other objects, including people. She can be become light as a feather and ride the wind currents as pictured above. Typically she fights villians by either removing gravity until they float high enough and bringing it back to make them fall, or she crushes them with more gravity. She can also fire gravitic blasts, and, during a fight, Feather can release her hold on gravity so air pressure from a punch will just push her away without hurting her. Feather is the most free-spirited of the retro heroes.

Sometimes it gets cold in the upper atomsphere, so I also created a version where she’s feeling a bit “nippy”, but I figured that wouldn’t pass moderator muster.

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

WOW that Zypping!!!

CantDraw
    Participant

Thank you AoL! I’m still experimenting with what I like with skin tones and clothing. As cool as that last one was , I think the skin could have used a some other color or colors in the mix and the clothing was a little too much, zypping that is. Also, I’m a little tired of the retro-verse, so I think I’ll return to an oldie but a goodie and one of my top five favs, Red Bat. Here’s a villian (it’s a little risque, so I’ve spolarized it):

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/cantdraw/2013/10/CantDraw-DevilFox.png

BIO:
    Devil Fox is one of Red Bat’s primary enemies. She can go toe-to-toe with Red in martial techniques and uses two modified kama that also act as a kunai. Fox is an assassin-for-hire but does more for the joy of the hunt. She is both ruthless and cunning.

CantDraw
    Participant

*cricket, cricket* It’s pretty quiet around here. I guess it’s time for another Red Bat villian. Feast your eyes on the scary, sexy Porcelain:

CantDraw-Porcelain.png

BIO:
    Porcelain is a serial killer that likes to play with her victims after their dead. She dresses them like dolls and places them in a tea party setting (it’s a little more gruesome than that, but I’ll leave out the details). She never speaks and is an excellent knife combatant with an unusual fighting style. It is unknown whether she is wearing a mask or if that’s her real face.

I love how the skin came out ghostly pale, and I think her face is going to give nightmares.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Porcelain is alluringly evil!

CantDraw
    Participant

Man, I’m on a creative roll! Here’s another villian for Red Bat:

CantDraw-Bullet.png

BIO:
    Bullet is an anti-social, anarchist who loves to cause chaos and occasionally hires out her services as an assassin. She is an expert marksman and is considered one of the top snipers in the world. Her combat skills are a combination of street fighting, boxing, and grappling.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 660 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.