Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

Airborne, master of/slave to the elements and former team mate of Ricochet and the Midnight Owl etc.

An older character that made an appearance in my original archive but one that I’ve always liked.

I have two versions here. One with a cape and one without. I’m leaning more towards the one without because capes generally suck but I dunno…..Opinions of my fellow Heromachinists always welcome.
    Airborne.pngAirborne-with-cape.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Without looks neater IMO. Good costume either way

Anarchangel
    Participant

English special agent, Frost. I bet you can’t tell what her super power is.

Frost-1.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

Just a quick one. The hulking strong man and the nicest guy you’ll ever meet (supposedly), Loadstone.

This is another character I originally made a long time ago alongside Prowler and a couple others (who will likely make an appearance here) and I’ve always liked the big lump so I thought it was about time I brought him here. Nothing special in terms of design but it’s close to the original. I’ll probably give him a new look at some point.

Loadstone.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

Loadstone’s best bud is the cocky loud mouth hero, Icarus. People tend to dislike Icarus. But that’s okay, he loves himself. And to him, that’s more than enough.

Strangely, he’s also friends with Prowler, despite both of them finding the other incredibly annoying.

p.s. Thanks to LiveWyre for the pose. :)

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/anarchangel/2013/05/Icarus.png

prswirve
    Participant

I like Frost’s face. Nice lips!

Anarchangel
    Participant

Another friend and team mate of the above is the mysterious Viper. Looking slightly more dishevelled here than I had intended.

Viper.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Looks good

CantDraw
    Participant

Viper looks great!

Anarchangel
    Participant

Experimenting with hair/fur. This is Grizzly.

Grizzly.png

Scatman

I wish I could pump em’ out that quick and maintain that much quality at the same time!Good stuff man!

Anarchangel
    Participant

@Scatman said:

I wish I could pump em’ out that quick and maintain that much quality at the same time!Good stuff man!

Quality? I’m pretty sure that was a typo but thanks :)

Nobody

Great stuff especially liked Icarus

Anarchangel
    Participant

Aurora, powerful Greek witch with a bizarre helmet thing. (?)

Aurora.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Looks great, if not hugely witch-like. I’d say she looks more like a solar powered super heroine.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.