Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 3 posts - 1,636 through 1,638 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

Extra special bonus winter Dragonfly, now with scarf and longjohns because it’s cold outside god damn it!

Merry December, everyone!

"Have a happy holiday season everyone!!" - Dragonfly

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Hi guys.

So flash is gone and Heromachine along with it. (I know there’s a way to get it to work locally but it just doesn’t work for me) Talk about the end of an era.

I’m sure it will be back someday, in some form, but in the meantime, I just wanted to tell you folks how much this community has meant to me over the years. You lot have been nothing but positive and friendly in an internet that is often the opposite. Seeing all of you create such awesome stuff has made me smile more times than I can count.

This is quickly becoming some kind of mushy goodbye note, which I had not intended. I’ll still be around and I’m still creating but posting non-heromachine stuff here seems weird and I’m not sure if it’s against the rules. If I make any more characters outside of Heromachine, they’ll most likely be over on my DeviantArt for anyone interested. Probably not to a high standard, because art is hard but hey-ho.

Again, sorry if this seems overly mushy. I’m just feeling a bit emotional today.

You all rock and I just wanted you to know it.

Stay safe. Stay strong. And stay heroic.

🙂

Vengeance
    Participant

Be well old friend

Viewing 3 posts - 1,636 through 1,638 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.