Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

@JR19759 said:

I like the top, great costume design

I had a very specific image of that top in my head even before I started. Unfortunately I couldn’t pose her how I wanted to and get the top looking how I wanted it. Plus I suck at posing.

@Weilyn said:

Great shading! Very subtle, but striking.

Thanks. I’d like to think I’m getting better at shading. Not a lot better but still… :)

Anarchangel
    Participant

Last night I had a bizarre dream about Jett and Bones fighting a super strong woman on a train with a trap door in the bottom of it for some reason. (Jett shoved her through the trap door and she went tumbling along the tracks)

This is my best representation of that character. Weird hair and all. This is Epica.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/anarchangel/2013/05/Epica.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Very cool.Cool

Anarchangel
    Participant

Nothing special in terms of design but I suppose it’s not terrible either. She has a much more interesting back-story than she has costume but to be honest it’s far too long and complicated for me to go into. Plus I’m far too lazy to type it.

Anyway, this is The Guardian.

The-Guardian.png

ams
    Participant

I like the costume. Great job!

Anarchangel
    Participant

I completely remade Prowler because, lets face it, the original was just god awful and didn’t do the character justice at all.

Last time around I was trying to stick as close as I could to the original HoM design but now I’ve simplified the whole thing and tried to make him look more intimidating while trying to keep some of the original elements.

Prowler.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

Athena is another one that looked awful when I looked back at her. I didn’t go for a full remake with her like I did with Prowler though and instead just fixed the shading and changed a couple of things. Nothing major though.

Athena.png

Weilyn

Very cool costume!

Anarchangel
    Participant

I was looking through some of my old files and came across this guy. I created him a while back but somehow managed to forget all about him. I don’t remember his name or back-story (if he ever had one) but I’m pretty sure he was meant to be a sort of evil counterpart to Payne.

Demon-2.png

CantDraw
    Participant

Demon looks great, and Prowler is really cool.

prswirve
    Participant

That is one pumped-up Demon! Badass!

Scatman

Demon is awesome!!And I feel Athena is being overlooked,dig her alot!

Anarchangel
    Participant

Thanks guys.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Here’s another one I completely forgot about. Think maybe he’s a bad guy?

Hades.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

Just been making some alterations to a couple of characters. Very minor on Vespa but more so on Nightingale.

Vespa-1.png

Nightingale.png

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.