Anarchangel’s Archive

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Anarchangel’s Archive

Viewing 15 posts - 1,606 through 1,620 (of 1,638 total)
  • Author

ams
    Participant

Hoping she cures us of this stupid virus.

Great concept!

Stay safe and Cheers!

Anarchangel
    Participant

This guy is really just a loose idea that’s been rattling around in my head for a long time now. Sort of like a monster under the bed type of character.

I imagine him usually being really small and relatively cute but when he gets mad he grows into something much larger and meaner…Like Hulk, if Bruce Banner was a tiny furry dude.

Creature

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Anarchangel
    Participant

Jeremy Milner can tell when someone is lying. It’s like a buzzing in his brain and it hurts!

Driven mad by always knowing when everyone is lying, Jeremy fashioned himself a new identity of Jiminy (based on the cricket from Pinocchio) and declared himself a superhero, intent on forcing the worst liars of the world to change their ways. He would be the conscience of the world.

Jiminy isn’t really a hero. In fact, some would even classify him as a villain as he’s not exactly picky about who he targets and even small lies like those told by a hero to protect their secret identity seem to trigger him.

Unable to physically compel others to tell the truth, Jiminy can only point out when they’re lying and at this point, most people have learned that they can just not answer any questions he asks them. He’s generally seen as more of an annoyance than anything else.

But now Jiminy is starting to wonder if maybe he can compel others to tell the truth. If he only applies a little pressure…

"LIAR!" - Jiminy

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Concept costume for a friends character.

The fabulous and flamboyant Moon Child!

Moon Child

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

Some of you may recognise this costume as the one I designed for my superhero self years ago for the Heromachine creators club.

I always like the design but I didn’t want to use “The Anarchangel” as a character so I’m redesigning it slightly and giving it to a new character.

The monster-hunter Codex.

Codex

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

I really love your last three! Jiminy’s outfit is great and goofy in a really fun silver age sort of way. Moon Child is fun. Codex is also really well done. I like the gloves and the chain tail.

Anarchangel
    Participant

I really love your last three! Jiminy’s outfit is great and goofy in a really fun silver age sort of way. Moon Child is fun. Codex is also really well done. I like the gloves and the chain tail.

Thanks. 🙂

Anarchangel
    Participant

Stuntman turned superhero.

The incredible…Incredible!Incredible

Attachments:

ams
    Participant

Incroyable!!

Hope you are all safe and healthy on your planet!

Cheers!

Anarchangel
    Participant

Incroyable!! Hope you are all safe and healthy on your planet! Cheers!

My planet is safe and healthy.

Sane may be a different matter but we’ll survive.

Are you and yours doing ok?

Stay safe. 🙂

Anarchangel
    Participant

E̴̹͆͠͝r̶͔̦̘̒̀͆r̴͚͒͛̎o̵̦̯̽̍r̴̢̮̭̋͝͠:̵͈̽̃͘ͅͅ ̵̬̾͝I̷̪̳̊m̸̟̺͑ā̵̫̇̍g̵͙͇̺̈́̉ḛ̴͎̃͌̈ ̴͔̬͊͗͊ͅn̷̮̞̈́̉̋o̸̠̥̮̔̔͘t̸̝̝̓̋ ̴̫̠͊͐͜f̶̪̦̆̋ǫ̸̈̀u̶̧̓́̚n̴̦̗̽̀̚ď̵͚̯̝

G̷l̴i̵t̸c̵h̵ ̷w̷a̴s̶ ̵h̵e̵r̴e̸

Very cool Glitch is. And your other characters are top notch as usual. It’s nice to be back and seeing so many people still creating top notch characters.

ams
    Participant

Very cool effect!  Love seeing news ways to show your pics.

We are all good on Planet AMS.  My guys are starting to get a little antsy around the house.

Cheers!

Anarchangel
    Participant

A new costume for Raptor because the old one was garbage and I hate it.

Raptor

Attachments:

Herr D
    Participant

Is Codex’s tail mobile? Remoted? Interesting.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,606 through 1,620 (of 1,638 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.