As the title says, the LegwearFemaleOuterwear set conversion is now live. Enjoy!
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
Awexome! Thanks, Jeff.
Now I just need to get working on all those hero designs I’ve been meaning to work on.
The Wrap-skirt (2nd item on the 1st screen) doesn’t work.
That’s fantaxic, Jeff! Thanks for all these female conversions.
Great job, Jeff! As Ian said, the second item does not work. I know the conversions are boring, but you’re almost done with them. What’s next on the list? I’m hoping for FemaleAlternate bodies.
OK, second item updated, should work now. Although you might have to clear your cache to see the updated set. I saw what the problem was, though, and fixed it, then uploaded the file, so eventually the current correct version ought to show up. Eventually.
Next up I am working on making the LegwearFemaleSpandex set match the male one, including an updated “brief” item that goes to a belt-line in between the current very low one and the current very high one.