(Via Comically Vintage.)
Google Sponsored Content
The Nerdmudgeon PodcastThree middle-aged nerds (including yours truly!) review all of the MCU movies in chronological order. Short, funny, and full of good vibes, check it out and let us know what you think! Nerdmudgeon.com
Recent Blog Posts
- The Death of the CDCs February 18, 2023
- Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home February 13, 2023
- CDC #539 – Alter Egos ( Hosted by Cody Merrill) February 5, 2023
- CDC #538 – Fantastic creatures..! (hosted by Scott Weyers) January 29, 2023
- CDC #537 – VOTING – DUKE of DARKNESS (Hosted by Scott Weyers) January 28, 2023
- Christopher G Eberle on The Death of the CDCs
- NerdAndProud on The Death of the CDCs
- Scott Weyers on The Death of the CDCs
- djuby on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
- Scott Weyers on Character Design Challenge #– 540 – Home Sweet Home
The Secret Lair
See mom?! I told you vegetables were evil!
Marvel’s Fantastic Four spin-off “The Thing Versus Various Other Things” never really hit it off with the comic fans…
They were trying to get all of The Things hard earned money with a food pyramid scheme!
He better run before they toss his salad.
Are these guys the evil Marvel version of VeggieTales?
Silly Ben! The tomato’s a fruit, not a vegetable! How ridiculous! 😀
Dadblamed? I guess Ben has daddy issues, most guys have mommy issues.
I always thought of Ben as more of a meat and potatoes guy.
Ever heard of a series called ‘Marvel Two-in-One’? Your comment above is pretty much the premise of that line!
“Soup’s up, boys! It’s clabbering time!”
Vegetables. Coming out of the closet. Armed.
“We’re here, we’re nutritious, we’re packing heat; get used to it!”
VeggieTales just got real.
Angry Vegitables… Only 2 of the 3 look good to eat.
Looks like an ’80s toy line. Lookout its the Food Fighters. Bet this inspired those toys.
When my mother told me the mixed vegetables had a lot of iron this is NOT really what she meant!
“I’m Bob. I’m a tomato. And I’m here to motherfucking shoot yo’ punk ass!”