My Collection of Creative Imagination

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My Collection of Creative Imagination

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 627 total)
  • Author

Suleman
    Participant

Okay, that’s really nice. The way you’ve shaded the colored parts, the general color scheme is cool and original, those shoulder thingies, that mask. So many wonderful details.

Okay, that’s really nice. The way you’ve shaded the colored parts, the general color scheme is cool and original, those shoulder thingies, that mask. So many wonderful details.

Thanks Suleman! That helmet was consisted of so many pieces with masking…and I accidentally deleted him when I was cleaning out some of my saves…so I may not be able to recreate him :,(.

I also forgot to do the new thing I wanted to start, placing my name very small in a corner.

Name: Xavier Quill
    Alias: Aqua Marine

CosmicComics
    Participant

Whoa, the Aquaman… Oups i mean Aqua Marine is awesome. 😉

Good Work.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Aquamarine is cool, his costume is especially great.

Nug
    Participant

Oooo shinny, Pixel. Thats pretty. 🙂

Thanks friends :)!

Name: Unknown
    Alias: The Villain
    Abilities: Incredibly Intelligent, Expert in Fear, Trickster, Expert Manipulator, Expert Hand to Hand Combatant, and Accelerated Healing

This man…he is pure darkness and soulless. He has had it with humanity and wants it all to end. The Villain is an extreme Anarchist and saves no mercy or pity for anyone. His mask is to represent all of the fakeness of humanity and put a fear into the heart of his victims. He wears a suit with armor underneath to be a force nearly impossible to keep down.

My Contest Entry for this Week

The God made from the personification of Chaos, Nu

Viper
    Participant

Pretty sweet, that is.

EW44
    Participant

AWESOME!

My Guardian Angel for the Contest…

Not exactly happy with his outcome, but I was rushed to make it in order to include it in the contest. I have no time tomorrow. Maybe I’ll tweak it later 🙂

As for the blue in the upper wings, I could not see it in editing. Sorry JR ;(

My “Retorter” revamped!
    Original Concept is on page 20 with his origin!

This how I believe Chase to look. Kinda looks like Desmond Harrington (Quinn from Dexter). So Des would be a good actor for him haha

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Incredible stuff!

Linea24
    Participant

Whoa, Pixel! You’ve been busy while I’ve been gone!

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.