My Collection of Creative Imagination

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My Collection of Creative Imagination

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 627 total)
  • Author

This guy…I found him among my piles of creations and I can’t remember his name or origin…I’ve been away to long, but I like him so I’m sharing him with you!

Name (for now): Alister

Alias: Happy

Abilities: Incredibly insane, schizophrenic, and genius in puzzles and human anatomy.  An amazing trickster, he is able to get into the heads of anyone…being a psychological master.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

God, everyone is going ham this week with the art and it’s only Monday. I can already tell this weeks Also Awesome on COTW is going to be a very large one, and I’m probably gonna have to break my “one entry per person rule” if it carries on like this. Anyway, great job dude, love the mask and the tattoos, plus the pose gives him a definite badass attitude. And as for Power Man… great, great shading dude. Good to have you back.

Haha I have so many to share and I love sharing!  But I think I’ll leave the four I’ve put up…for now.  And thanks for the compliments!  Glad to be back!

Spirit of Spartacus

Attachments:

Vampyrist
    Participant

Nice posing. It really adds to the composition’s sense of movement.

JR19759
    Keymaster

The chest looks a bit odd, but I think that can be forgiven because HOLY **** THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!

Skoul
    Participant

Wow! What a great pose, and that chest is cool too.

Name: Starscreen

Attachments:

My two contest entries for this week’s contest of Rogues

Attachments:

Skoul
    Participant

Ooh I’m liking goblin, his head is really cool.

Ooh I’m liking goblin, his head is really cool.

Thanks Man!

A thief and skilled escape artist, the Phantom swoops, jumps, and swings into towns or cities to steal for profits.  If in trouble he will either use his knowledge of tricks and blade or throw a smoke bomb to vanish.  His primary sword can extend and grapple to walls for a quick swinging get away, or wrap/whip his enemies.  Phantom is not someone who is easy to snatch, but if you do catch him, don’t expect it to be for long.  Many have tried, none have succeeded in besting him.

Note: I fixed an issue in the pic, but don’t know how to get rid of first one, so there is two of them haha.  Guess play the game “Spot the difference” if you are bored.

Attachments:

Vectorman316
    Participant

I love the way you do masks, not to mention posing. Great as always, Ub!

I love the way you do masks, not to mention posing. Great as always, Ub!

I have a weird obsession with masks and usually is the first thing I focus on or notice.  Thanks though 🙂

I don’t know if you guys remember my character called “Daft”, but I experimented with a pose and chose Daft to be the guinea pig.

Here is the result!

Note: Once again, I made a mistake on my first concept of the character and forgot to add stitches to his side of the mouth…oops.  Guess I’m a little Daft….  Anyway, that’s why there are two pics

Attachments:

Skoul
    Participant

Oh wow! That pose is amazing.

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.