My Collection of Creative Imagination

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My Collection of Creative Imagination

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 627 total)
  • Author

Wolf Master
    Participant

Daft’s posing is great, the costume is really cool too. Keep up the good work.

Candruth

I totally remember that character! Great pose. 😀

Thanks for the kind words everyone:)

My Archer for the Current Contest

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

So I have a very large lack of female characters, so I am throwing in “Nevia the Archer” to which I should have entered in last week’s contest.  I hope you enjoy and I look forward to some feedback on this experimental pose I fabricated!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Skoul
    Participant

Oh wow I likey! She’s toe-tally cool!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Welp… You’d probably have won if you’d got it entered. Now we wait to see if anyone can better this for the week.

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

That pose – i love it – it is so epic and still look realistic. I hope you will get COTW with Nevia, you deserve it

Yin
    Participant

Nevia the Archer pose is so cool & realistic you have to teach me ! i have no doubt that we will see this character on COTW 🙂

Oh wow I likey! She’s toe-tally cool!

– I spent forever trying to figure a pun to respond with, but my mind wasn’t flexible enough to think of one. Thanks man!

Welp… You’d probably have won if you’d got it entered. Now we wait to see if anyone can better this for the week.

-Idk, AMS character was sick! But thanks for the compliment, always nice to have your feedback! I hope to at least get in the honorable mentions!

That pose – i love it – it is so epic and still look realistic. I hope you will get COTW with Nevia, you deserve it

-Many thanks :)!  We can only wait and see! If not, it was a fun a character to tinker with!

Nevia the Archer pose is so cool & realistic you have to teach me ! i have no doubt that we will see this character on COTW :)

-I’d love to teach you! Some advice though is look around on google for poses and see if you can replicate it, even use circles to form a body (that’s what nevia is made of mostly).  I hope she makes it 😀

Mad Jack
    Participant

I think I saw the reference picture for that archer pose before (quick google … yepp, found it). I must say, very nice execution – wish I had such skills at posing.

PMD_Warrior
    Participant

Now that is a very nice pose. I’ve seen videos before of people doing archary like that and it is truly a worthy skill. This pose also looks very time consuming.

I think I saw the reference picture for that archer pose before (quick google … yepp, found it). I must say, very nice execution – wish I had such skills at posing.

-I saw a pic on FunnyPics (iPhone/Andorid app) with a girl posing like this and oliver queen standing speechless. That’s were I got my idea from haha.  You have this skill in you, it just lays dormant, waiting for you to practice it, nurture it. I never thought I could make something like this, but I took a risk and experimented numerous times.  I have faith in ya mad jack!

Now that is a very nice pose. I’ve seen videos before of people doing archary like that and it is truly a worthy skill. This pose also looks very time consuming.

-Thanks so much! What if I told you I mad this picture with my toes, standing on my hands…

Failed post…Idk how to delete

The world needs a guardian angel…

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.