My Collection of Creative Imagination

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My Collection of Creative Imagination

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 627 total)
  • Author

Zodiac: Gemini
    Powers: Immune to holy and hell fire/water, plays both sides of the battle, has a powerful rage induced other half, charismatic, intelligent, can solve almost any mystery, can attract anyone, and can gain friendship from anyone.
    Host Abilities: Becomes highly charismatic, becomes more attractive, same attributes as stated above, and when angered, the inner demon comes out with flaring red eyes.
    Weaknesses: Unpredictable, edgy to where the demon can rise up, too high of curiosity, and being alone. Enemy is Sagittarius

Gemini is out to find everything out in the mortal world, by any means necessary. Wants to learn everything possible. He isn’t much of a threat other than making people happy to be around him and the need to suck energy/souls for existence, so Guardian Angel saves him for last…however when angered or stressed…a dark demon takes over that is highly unpredictable, to which the good part never has any remembrance of.

gemini--5.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

These guys are amazing. Fantastic shading and effects, especially on Gemini.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Wow, Gemini looks fantastic! Taurus and Aries look amazing as well, I love the lighting you use, it looks really vibrant.

@Vampyrist said:

These guys are amazing. Fantastic shading and effects, especially on Gemini.

Thanks Vampyrist!

@Jeimuzu said:

Wow, Gemini looks fantastic! Taurus and Aries look amazing as well, I love the lighting you use, it looks really vibrant.

Thanks! And Taurus’s gold look is really something new I tried!

asubtledagger28
    Participant

These are amazing. Tell me you make money making art, you are really creative. How long does it take to do the shading? It’s spot on. Well done!

Wolf Master
    Participant

Very nice! especially torus the shining gold really effective on the character. And love gemini too.

I am still ubiquitous, I just have been floating among the forums and trying to figure out how this new site works… I had to search myself to find my thread haha.  Loads to come…

Candruth

Yay! Can’t wait. 😀

Name: Hash

Abilities: Using his rage and anger, along with his own body’s energy, he creates energy blasts in the shapes of the limbs he hashes at you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Wooooooow….

Pose. Too powerful.

Skoul
    Participant

Ooh that’s a good pose! And a nice costume too, well done.

Thanks guys! And I’m about to unload here…prepare yourself….

Name: Power-Man

Abilities: Highly Resilient Armor, Energy Beams, Super Strength (The Suit), Can Fly (The Suit), and Heat vision/X-Ray vision

Attachments:

Name: Kayne Tribious

Alais: Tattoo

Abilities: Possessing unknown magical abilities, his tattoos are engraved on his skin with certain mythical ink which allows his tattoos to come to life at his will.  Among his favorites are the three bladed claw, tribal hammer, twin pistols, graphic wings, and samurai sword.

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

God, everyone is going ham this week with the art and it’s only Monday. I can already tell this weeks Also Awesome on COTW is going to be a very large one, and I’m probably gonna have to break my “one entry per person rule” if it carries on like this.

Anyway, great job dude, love the mask and the tattoos, plus the pose gives him a definite badass attitude. And as for Power Man… great, great shading dude. Good to have you back.

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.