My Collection of Creative Imagination

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery My Collection of Creative Imagination

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 627 total)
  • Author

@Herr D said:

@TheSoupster said:

Haha! Love it! Although, perhaps ‘creeptastic’ could also apply here… A giant, immaculately shaded, disembodied brain floating about with a determined, frenzied grin on his face? http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_razz.gif

. . . I’m afraid that does capture me too. I’m just glad I have this outlet and community. I wonder if too many ideas could cause an aneurysm? How hard would it be to depict one of those in hm3–oh, @#$%^&!

Haha I don’t know, but if that is true….I’ll have one soon Surprised …and they are prevalent in my family…

Name: Victor Castle
    Allis: Shade
    Abilities: Abilities to mock other’s fighting styles, mock their voice, mock their mannerisms, and slight regenerative healing.

Bio: After Chase’s escape and success of the new isotope powers on him, Dominic chose to experiment on his son with the isotope compound. By his surprise, Victor obtained different abilities from the procedure. However, it scared his face. To this point, with already not wanting to deal with his father, Victor was incredibly enraged. Dominic implanted a chip in Victor to brain wash him into doing anything he pleased…especially taking down Chase Black.

Black-White-1.png

Name: Julius Creed
    Allis: Rogue
    Abilities: Enhanced Senses, Expert gymnast, high agility, high stamina, extremely flexible, expert hand to hand combatant, very stealthy, and high charisma.

Bio: Julius was yet another hitman forced into the procedure of F.L.A.G.’s isotope compound. He, like Chase, escaped and went rogue to become a highly paid thief. However, there is a good side to Julius to the point where he interferes with the less fortunate and protects them. He is an on and off again foe and ally to Chase Black.

Rouge-1.png

Here’s “The Vigilant” and if ya wanna know more about him, look at hawk007’s “You’re Vigilante” post!

vigilante-v2-1.png

Name: William Sear
    Allis: The Keeper
    Abilities: Incredibly gifted science genius, gadgets, and a tool that always him to create portals that can help him teleport places.

The-Keeper.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

Ghost. Great.
    Dominic Castle. Great.
    Cricket. Great.
    Shade. Great.
    Rogue. Great.
    The Vigilant. Great.
    The Keeper. Great.

…..I’m starting to see a pattern here.

@Anarchangel said:

Ghost. Great.
    Dominic Castle. Great.
    Cricket. Great.
    Shade. Great.
    Rogue. Great.
    The Vigilant. Great.
    The Keeper. Great.

…..I’m starting to see a pattern here.

Thanks for the “great” compliments my friend! What’s this pattern? Have you found me out??!

Anarchangel
    Participant

Then pattern is that they’re all great. 👍

@Anarchangel said:

Then pattern is that they’re all great. 👍

Well you’re great! HahaCool

Name: Parker Donalds
    Allis: Ant-Man
    Abilities: Can lift 50X his body weight, accelerated healing, sixth sense for danger, intelligent, climb/stick to most surfaces, denser and stronger bones, and enhanced senses.

ant.pngant-1.png

Starting to make demonic/angelic/creature like Zodiac spirits that go along with Guardian Angel’s world.

I don’t know if you guys remember my “Soul Sucker” character, but he is the one who releases the Zodiac 12 from purgatory. His name is Cyrus Quill and he finds the trials and spells to open the gate of purgatory and call upon the great legendary spirits of the Zodiac 12 in hopes to consume them for ultimate power…but is very wrong.

Each spirit has certain powers, abilities, and weakness once on Earth. They look for a stable host and consume those with “certain energy” to their liking. Aries Spirit seeks those with a Aries Birth and so forth. Each Spirit has their own agenda once they set foot in the mortal world….Guardian Angel has to put them back where they belong…

Cyrus-Quill-.png

Zodiac: Aries
    Powers: Can consume fire for energy, produce fire, control fire, incredibly strong, and able to put fear or doubt into anyone.
    Abilities of Host: Becomes much stronger, muscle mass increases, fire abilities like stated above, very confident, unfearful, and high will power.
    Weakness: Short Temper, once a fear is spotted…can weaken him, distracted by things that get in his way easily, and impatient. His nemesis is Libra

Bio: Aries Zodiac Spirit wants to become supreme ruler of the mortal world and seeks to guide it in his image. Unfortunately, his idea of this is wiping out humanity and starting over because he is so angered by what people have become. He has no tolerance for weak minds and destroys anyone who gets in his way or challenges him. Anyone not for him is against him…

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/ubiquitous-pixel/2014/08/aries.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

@Ubiquitous Pixel said:

Starting to make demonic/angelic/creature like Zodiac spirits that go along with Guardian Angel’s world.

I don’t know if you guys remember my “Soul Sucker” character, but he is the one who releases the Zodiac 12 from purgatory. His name is Cyrus Quill and he finds the trials and spells to open the gate of purgatory and call upon the great legendary spirits of the Zodiac 12 in hopes to consume them for ultimate power…but is very wrong.

Each spirit has certain powers, abilities, and weakness once on Earth. They look for a stable host and consume those with “certain energy” to their liking. Aries Spirit seeks those with a Aries Birth and so forth. Each Spirit has their own agenda once they set foot in the mortal world….Guardian Angel has to put them back where they belong…

I really like that story.

@Anarchangel said:

@Ubiquitous Pixel said:

I really like that story.

Thanks, if I ever get to my Guardian Angel Stories, The “Zodiac 12” defiantly will make an appearance.

Zodiac: Taurus
    Powers: Strategically smart, can be immovable if chosen so, summon spiritual guards to help him in danger, and strong.
    Abilities to Host: Become extremely heavy and stocky, can turn things into gold, golden irises, cannot speak but use mind as a way to gain allies, and become stronger when angered.
    Weaknesses: Over Protective of his possessions, Easily provoked, Lazy, likes to be alone, and lack of an open mind. Enemy is Scorpio

Taurus looks to gain the mortal world’s wealth and resources, but also to find one true loyal companion or love to which he can be overly protective of. Wants to end conflict, but will engage by summoning his spirits or controlling someone and then escaping.

Taurus-.png

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 627 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.