Wolf Master’s Character gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Wolf Master’s Character gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 185 total)
  • Author

Wolf Master
    Participant

Next up is a generic G.E.A.R (Genetic Engineering and Analysis Registration) soldier. The organisation was formerly working alongside the military on super soldier project but when they reached a break-through the CEO decided that he wanted super soldiers for his own purposes and betrayed the military. His organisation grew powerful and now control many companies, government officials and areas. They have on many occasion attempted to capture superhero to further their super soldier projects.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Wolf Master
    Participant

During the aftermath of the battle with the overseer the organisation, S.P.E.A.R, attempted to clone the overseer from a blood sample but so the clone could fight the original.They attempt to change the brain patterns to make him a force for good. Though mostly successful, the clone was arrogant and self-center though not as evil as the overseer. He has mostly since been working for his own gain, but on occasion has fought with the overseer and other powerful heroes and villains. He has taken the alisas Imperious.

Attachments:

Wolf Master
    Participant

Ok heres two relatively new creations of mine.

First is Maalik, known as Mal to Most. He works as a private detective. But he also fight superhero natural threats which stay hidden in the dark streets. When he was young both of his parents were brutally murdered by a gang after his father, who owned a shop, refused to pay the gang “protection” money.He spent most of his life in an orphanage. He was naturally intelligent and trained to be a detective so he could find his parents killers. But after eventually finding the he was dragged into the supernatural world as they turned out to non-human.He later discovered he had the ability of telekinesis. He has on occasion come into contact with superhero teams but mainly work on his own.

Next is Belial, a fallen angel from another realm. He grew amongst his kind in another a realm but after committing murder to save his lover he was exiled to our realm. On arriving on earth he quickly blended in and by chance became friends with Maalik. But he revealed his true nature to save the life of his friend who eventually came to terms with being friends with a fallen angel. Belial though has a violent natured and has killed many petty criminals which often brings him into conflict with his friend. Being a fallen angel he can fly, control dark energy, disguise himself as a human and is virtually immortal. Also he has the unique ability of controlling people through seduction.

Edit: Uploaded a full picture of belial. Don’t o how to remove the other one.

Attachments:

Wolf Master
    Participant

And on a related subject heres a falling angel.

Attachments:

Wolf Master
    Participant

Heres my entry for the creators club poster. My Username fits pretty well for a superhero.

Attachments:

Wolf Master
    Participant

Next up is crimson sentinel, government experiment turned superhero.

Attachments:

Wolf Master
    Participant

Katana originally was trained by zealot. Up until recently he was a villain but eventually turned gave up his evil ways after defeat by his old mentor. His reflexes are thrice as fast as an average man and he has a incredibly high tolerance to pain.

Attachments:

Wolf Master
    Participant

Heres a villain based on an idea by Nug. He is the nemesis of Spectrum, Blackout.He can fly,absorb light and create black holes.

Attachments:

Nug
    Participant

I’ve been wondering about that! It turned out great!

Wolf Master
    Participant

Thanks Nug! Im pretty pleased with it myself, though I wasn’t whether to try shading on the body. Also playing about with an idea for a sidekick for spectrum called Radiance(or Radiant.)

Wolf Master
    Participant

Ok heres Radiance. Sidekick of Spectrum. She can absorb light,transfer it into strength or into her batons and has limited energy projection abilities.

Well, i actually like the sidekick more than the hero but there you go 🙂

Attachments:

Viper
    Participant

Blackout and Radiance should duel each other. Both are awesome btw, but I’d have to cheer for the lady.

Wolf Master
    Participant

Thanks viper.

It would be hard fight seeing as blackout’s power counteract hers, it would be kinda like superman vs doomsday, though I’m sure she would have a few tricks up her sleeve.

Viper
    Participant

Yea you’re right about that. And I’m sure she does. You know the ladies can be tricky ha!

Wolf Master
    Participant

Next up is Night Spectre, the gadget master vigilante of the night streets.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 185 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.