Wolf Master’s Character gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Wolf Master’s Character gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 185 total)
  • Author

Wolf Master
    Participant

Those Film Noir pieces are relly cool.

Thanks Stulte

Any way i don’t usually do just normal people so here is the girlfriend of John Gray A.K.A the hero Ape, Hannah Kyle.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Wolf Master
    Participant

Hi guys, it been a while.

Anyway here my first piece in a while.

Lumerius, was created countless years ago by Ancient God. His purpose to destroy corruption in any form. Since he has been released from this binding order after the god was murdered. Since arriving on earth he has been an independent and unbiased force against evil.

He has ability to control and project cosmic energy, usually in the form of a pair of blades capable of cutting throw almost anything. He is immune to most forms of mortal harm.

Attachments:

Wolf Master
    Participant

Hers my entry for the public domain: aquatic contest

Attachments:

Wolf Master
    Participant

Frank Mendez originally was hero, he never gave definitively named  himself, but he was known as furious frank or five minute fury. He fought crime using his ability to release exceptionally amounts of adrenaline alongside rigorous training to allow him to be an incredible fighter for up to ten minutes at a time. Gradually his powers grew stronger, but he began to loose control eventually being jailed after brutal beating to death a police officer. He recently escaped prison during a mysterious power cut, killing 20 prison guards with his bare hands in the process. He has since been involved in a string of robberies and assaults and has yet to be apprehended.

Attachments:

Wolf Master
    Participant

After the mysterious disappearance of many of the world’s greatest heroes, villains have taken  the opportunity to cause chaos. In the desperate times Spectrum has stepped forward with a team of rookie superheroes to try and defend the citizens of earth.

Attachments:

Wolf Master
    Participant

After a climatic battle with Spectrum and his team, blackout, spectrum’s nemesis, was cast far out into space. Months later he awoke drifting towards a foriegn sun. Once he reached he absorbed the entirety of its energy, plunging the unknown solar system into darkness. He is now more powerful than ever before and heading towards earth to get his revenge.

Attachments:

darkvatican

Spectrum looks good, but Blackout looks killer! It’s a really simple image, but you killed it with the energy effects. Great work! 🙂

Vampyrist
    Participant

Blood fury is menacing, Red Torpedo is awesome, Blackout is cool, and Spectrum is simply astounding!

Wolf Master
    Participant

@darkvatican @Vampyrist Thanks Guys!

Ok, next up is Lord Liberty II.

Richard Harris is the second to take up the Lord liberty mantle, originally the alias of his grandfather Timothy Harris. By the time he was 16 all of his family except his sister had died, so they inherited the family fortune. In his youth he spent his wealth mainly partying and travelling the world but more recently he became reclusive and an alcoholic. After the disappearances Spectrum tracked down  him and helped him get past his alcoholism. He was the first member to join spectrum’s new team. He has the powers of super strength, durability, flight and energy projection, though he is inexperienced with his powers.

Attachments:

Vengeance
    Participant

Lord Liberty very very good , nice pose great outfit…

Wolf Master
    Participant

Thanks Vengeance!

Next up is Velocity.

As a sixteen year old Jane Reid was seen as Olympic potential, but she fell ill and collapsed during a race. She was in a coma for 8 month until she awoke one day feeling fine. She soon realized that everything seemed slightly slowed down to her, gradually she learned she had developed super powers.

Currently time to her seems to go 40x slower and she can run at speeds of 600mph, it has taken serious adjustment for her to be able to function perceiving time so slowly. Yet every day she gets faster. She is the newest member of spectrum’s team.

Attachments:

Anarchangel
    Participant

I love a good speedster and Velocity looks great.

I like the whole perceiving time in slow motion thing. I’ve done that in the past with my own speedster (Adrenaline) and it always breaks my heart.

🙁

Wolf Master
    Participant

Thanks Anarchangel.

Yeah, I can certainly imagine it would be hard to get used too.

Wolf Master
    Participant

Riverway City War Museum

Article 2674 and 3895.

2674: A signed Miss Victory Photograph, belonging to one Jame Micheal left to the museum after his death.

3895: A wartime letter from Miss Victory documenting covert operations in Nazi occupied France, belonging to the family of the late Major Franklin Jones. December 2nd 1942.

“Dear Major Jones.

The operation against the Nazi base located in the east of Alsace Lorraine was successful. A dozen or so prisoners of war were freed, though sadly many more had deceased. Even of the survivors the look in their eyes was disheartening, as if something inside had been broken. The artillery points were too neutralized in the conflict.

However I regret that I cannot send  all good news. I searched for the files you requested in the officer’s quarters. It seems Operation der Riese was successful. A great many failures were documented but it seems however that the final attempt was a success. The patient had been moved and was not in the base, and no record of his whereabouts could be found.

I hope you receive this in good health and spirit.

Your Sincerely. Agent 83 AKA Miss Victory.” 

Attachments:

darkvatican

Velocity looks great. I love the effects used to highlight speedsters’ abilities! Miss Victory is really great, too! Golden Age FTW! ^_^

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 185 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.