Wolf Master’s Character gallery

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Wolf Master’s Character gallery

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 185 total)
  • Author

Wolf Master
    Participant

Created quite a few characters lately but most need work on there back stories. But here one who is finished called S<span style=”color: #545454; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: small; line-height: 18.2000007629395px;”>huriken</span>.

When he was just 6 Shuriken family flied the country after crossing a dangerous gang with influence throughout the country. The migrated to Japan where Shuriken grew up. But eventually the gang found his family, when he was 10 and his parents where killed. An old martial art teacher took him and taught him to defend himself. He quickly took interest in combat using Shurikens which he turned out to be a natural at. When he was 21 he returned to the country vowing revenge on those responsible for the death of his parents. He then became a vigilante and later joined the legendary legion. As well as being an expert in martial art and Shuriken throwing, he was super eyesight and reflexes.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Wolf Master
    Participant

First up is Heimdall, the guardian of Asgard. When the portal first opened between Asgard and Earth Heimdall saw it and alerted Odin. Alongside Odin they first went through the portal to Earth. He acts as adviser to Odin as he is incredibly wise though he is a man of few words. In addition to usual agardian traits he also has amazingly Acute sense with he can focus on virtually anything in the universe. Though he spends most of his time in Asgard the heroes of earth often seek his help to see there enemies.

And secondly is the jester. The jester was born in a circus his mother a bearded lady and his father a  strongman. As he grew he became and acrobat due to his amazing agility which was assumed to be just a natural talent. After his circus was robbed and forced to close down he tracked down the thief and murdered him. But his anger grew the police didn’t help the circus and people just saw them as amusing freaks. He vowed to get revenge on a world that hated the different. He became the villain known as the jester and often trick and murders people. But he has been defeated by the Legendary Legion on various occasions though this just makes him hate them more. The power he was born with mean he has super-agility, reflexes and he can also climb along walls and ceilings.

Attachments:

Wolf Master
    Participant

Ok here is a couple more recent things.

First is Shenen, haven’t thought of his back story yet but wanted to show him as he my first character completely zypped.

And the second is something random that i just made for no reason.

Attachments:

Wolf Master
    Participant

Here is my newest hero spectrum i decided that from now on my character will be fully zypped because they look much better that way.

Spectrum was just a boy when he received his powers. He save a mysterious man who in return gifted him with his powers. He did not realize his power till he almost died when he fell of a cliff. Suddenly his body turned into pure light energy and he flew to safety, he vowed there and then to use his powers for good. When he was 25 he came across Blitz injured on the street, so he took him in and nursed him back to health. He did not know Blitz was a hero till he took him to see the legendary legion to thank him. He showed the his powers and the offered him a place on the team, he has been a valuable member ever since. His power allow him to project light blasts and turn into light energy form. In his light energy form he can travel at the speed of light, control his energy, turn intangible and is immune to virtually all form of physical harm.

Attachments:

Nug
    Participant

That’s awesome! I’d love to see some kind of “Black Hole” villain for Spectrum.

Good luck on your endeavor to fully Zyp your characters. You must have way more patients than I. They do look better that way though.

Wolf Master
    Participant

Thanks, it does take a lot longer but its worth it.

Thank you for giving me an idea for his nemesis.

Wolf Master
    Participant

Decided to redo one of my all time fave creations Zealot. I tired to be a bit more inventive with posing and overall I am quite happy with the result.

Don’t know why its posted two pictures, just wanted to replace the first after noticing something i missed.

Attachments:

Maverik1313
    Participant

If you repost it like 6 times it just deletes it or that’s just me Idk but there should be a delete button  and also a like button imo. anyways Zealot looks really cool nice job.

Wolf Master
    Participant

Ok here’s a new villain called the huntsman. When he was a boy he lived in England but aged 15 he fled the country after getting involved in a drug gang. He migrated to Africa. At first he lived in a city but he left and soon became attuned to life in the wild. One day he came across a dying man who claimed to have been attacked by a mysterious beast so he made the decision to hunt it down. When he found he almost died fighting but eventual killed it with just a machete, mysterious as it blood contacted his skin it granted him mysterious powers, but allow with came the urge to kill and he soon began to attack tourist eventually taking the name the huntsman and becoming a villain after fighting zealot, who he has since developed a deep hatred for. Recently zealot traveled to Africa to finish once and for all but surprisingly the huntsman surrendered and became a hero under the name the Jaguar. But he soon after turned to his old ways. He has look retractable claw on his hands, is incredibly strong and agile,he also has primal senses allowing him to hunt his prey with ease.

Attachments:

Wolf Master
    Participant

Ok next is Rosanne,a vampire. She does not go by an alias because she has no family to protect. She was infected when she was young by a vampire called Aldrich, who she later hunted down and killed. She managed to cope with her condition for a while but when she was 16 she couldn’t resist anymore and accidentally killed her boyfriend, subsequently she was hunted down by a vampire hunter going by the name of Van Helsing. He could not find her but he did find her family, assuming they too where vampires, he killed them. After discovering everyone she loved was dead she hunted him down. But instead of killing him he began what he hated most, though she was almost killed in the process. She has since been a member of both the legendary legion and the night watch after helping them fight supernatural threats. Vampirism gives her super strength, agility and senses (though her eyes are sensitive to sunlight, which is why she always wears sun glasses)as well as sharp teeth and nails. But she is also cursed with a thirst for blood and longer she goes without feeding the weaker her powers get.

I also have redone Captain Inferno in a similar style to zealot. At some point I will probably redo all the founding members, though I have no idea how to make Ape look good.

Attachments:

Wolf Master
    Participant

So next up of the updates of the founding members is Miss Kinetic. I have redone her costume and her powers are a more deadly looking red rather than yellow.
    She is a very important member of the team involved in helping a lot of its new recruits as well as giving advice to its veterans. She has been recently romantically involved with zealot and one of few to see what he looks like under his mask.

Attachments:

Wolf Master
    Participant

Little is known about the hero called visionaries troubled past as she rarely talk of it, what little is known is that from a young age she was taken from family and involved in human trafficking. She first discovered her power when she escaped killing two people in the process. She went into hiding and years later returned a grown woman. She first met the legendary legion when she was taking down a human trafficking ring. They had only heard that people had been attacked by a super-human in the area and thought she was a villain. They soon discovered her true intent and helped her take down the ring which was lead by a super human. Her power include telepathy and telekinesis.

Attachments:

Wolf Master
    Participant

The hero known as Paladin is thought to have been born with his powers though he did not discover them till he was 15. His father was once a superhero too but after retiring was murdered by one of his old enemies when paladin was 18. He tracked him down seeking revenge, when he found him he defeated him and was on the verge of killing him when the legendary legion interviened. He later joined the team. His powers are super strength, flight and fast healing. Though he is not one of the oldest members of the team he has proved himself and is one of the most trusted, even leading the team for a time.

Attachments:

Wolf Master
    Participant

Not in the mood for writing today so i shall skip the lengthy backstory this time.

Anyway here is Iron Goliath, a reformed former super villain. He was a test experiment as part of a military project. He is 12 feet tall, super strong and virtually indestructible.

Attachments:

Wolf Master
    Participant

The creature in the night was originally encountered by the legendary legion when it was responsible for a string of paranormal murders. They only found it because they caught it in the process of an attack. The creature is a truly deadly foes because it blends in with its background so is virtually impossible to see unless it is looked at directly, when killing though red tattoos glow over its body. It has glaw capable of killing most in a single swipe. It was eventually defeated with strobe lighting because lighting because its body could not react quick enough to change too blend in again.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 185 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.