Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 1,021 through 1,035 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks guys and here is me being all dapper for the Creator’s Club, though with Debate/Speech I seem to wear a suit quite a bit.

VampyristMeFormal.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here are some renamed characters for the current contest.

Vampyrist-Crusher.png
    Vampyrist-Morningstar.png

collex

I love Morningstar – how did you do the glowing gold effect on his skin?

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and I achieved that using gradients which are either located on the last page of Patters or Background-Shapes.

Speaking of Morningstar, here is his brother Hesperus. Where Eosphoros/Morningstar is brawn, Hesperus, as his name means in our tongue, is brains. He is a master telekinetic and a genius. This leaves him powerful, but also often bored. He is a being of higher caliber and our universe bores him. This leads him to seek out other forms of entertainment. His brother entertained him for a while, with attempts to steal power or kill him, but when he got bored of his brother, Hesperus banished him to Earth, where myths surrounded Morningstar. Their relationship was similar to Mycroft and Sherlocks, but if the Holmes’s were sociopathic cosmic deities.

With his brother gone, he was bored yet again. Then he had an idea. Hesperus then created a coliseum to be filled with some of the universe’s greatest fighters who would fight for his own amusement. He would also televise these fights to accrue great wealth and to provide another way to occupy his time. Hesperus found a teleporting Huntsman to find gladiators and soon the games were underway. Several humans have fought in his games, though they did not last long with a lack of powers other races had or due to their fragile bodies.

Hesperus.png

His Huntsman who has been made immortal by Hesperus and who is loyal to his master to a fault. He is an expert fighter who uses his portals to remain untouchable and offers him an infinite supply of weapons.

The-Huntsman.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Some gladiators
    KVane.png
    Kavadiin.png
    Haral.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Cool. Cool

JR19759
    Keymaster

Congrats on reaching 2000 posts. Smile

Hammerknight
    Participant

Congrats on 2000 posts.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here’s another gladiator

Qefden.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here’s the last gladiator and the entire reason why I made the whole set.

Titan is the son of two great evils. His father is the superstrong Atlas and his mother is the powerful psychic, Selene. He was raised by his father to be a great super villain and he filled those shoes well. He was very powerful, having a tactile telekinesis which he used to simulate superstrength and enhanced durability. He became the primary antagonists of the Cadets, joining with other teenage villains as a sort of Anti-Cadets. He led this team well, but they were usually defeated by their good counterparts. This all changed when the Huntsman came to Earth.

Titan-young.png

The Huntsman saw Titan fight and recognizing his power, abducted him for the games. Now in a foreign world full of alien fighters, Titan had to do anything to survive. The usually nonlethal Titan was forced to become a killer and a good one as well. His hammer saw the blood of numerous gladiators. He competed in Hesperus’s games for ten years, his power and will keeping him alive. On the tenth year and after thousands of battles, he was sent home.

Titan-I.png

The Titan who left Earth was not the same one who came back. Before, he had been somewhat light hearted, but now it was all serious. He was a villain, but he hated killing and he found a sort of rivalry with the Cadets. His experiences had hardened him, turning him into a true monster to fight. He was now a weapon, capable of doing immense damage. His powers had grown to a point where the air around him formed a near impenetrable forcefield and where he could uproot hundreds of feet of ground. Titan is a powerful villain, and one should hope never to encounter him.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is a contest entry in the form of a martial artist named Rooster.

Vampyrist-Rooster.png

Stulte
    Participant

Great concept and backstory for Titan! The whole series is very creative and colourfull. Very, very cool!

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great characters.

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

Wow vampyrist rooster is cool .Cool

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks everybody!

Here is Gabriel, the Christian God’s vanguard. A vanguard is a god’s agent on Earth, gifted with powers to do their master’s bidding. Additionally most end up becoming powered heroes or occasionally villains. Vanguards were created after the Pact which stopped direct interference among mortals as a result of WWII and the ensuing cold war. Gabriel is gifted with superhuman strength, a healing factor, stealth, and the ability to make blades of holy light. He works as a demonslayer and hero.

Gabriel-I.png
Viewing 15 posts - 1,021 through 1,035 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.