Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 1,006 through 1,020 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

FRM

so, how does snowball come back?

Vengeance
    Participant

Snowball is way cool

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and a belated merry christmas to you guys too. Per Snowball’s revival, noone knows (AKA I haven’t thought of a good reason yet). He just reappeared one day and that is what he and Psyche are trying to find out.

I fell. I was prideful and I fell. I believed man was below me, that Father’s command was wrong and I fell. I saw the humans as base creatures, destined to only leave destruction and I fell. I led a rebellion, led a charge to remove the malignant race and I fell. I led it, so I fell the farthest. I am Lucifer and I fell.

I fell right into the gates of hell and I met a creature worse than man: demon. I made it my goal to slaughter this scourge upon the earth. Humans do what they do by accident, but demons do it out of pure malice. They seek to destroy all that Father has made because they hate Him. Thousands of them have fallen by my sword and more will join them until my last breath or until I have redeemed myself in His eyes worthy enough to rejoin Him.

My time down here has changed me. Humanity is beautiful for all their faults. They may destroy things, but they do it to grow, to reach new heights. They only hope to experience all that they can, all that Father has created. They are flawed little beings, but without flaws, how can something strive to be better. I am like them in this regard. I have erred and now I seek to grow. I hope I can become someone worthy of Father’s love and eventually, his trust.

Lucifer-1.png

Mad Jack
    Participant

So, no clue how Snowball came in out of the cold? (Sorry, couldn’t resist.) ;)

Poor Lucifer’s story is very heart-melting. But I guess that’s what happens when you play with the fire… Laugh

Camruth
    Participant

Yeah Lucifer’s story is great, I’m interested to find out what changed him between this and his Morningstar persona posted earlier.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and actually Lucifer and Morningstar are two separate beings. Though both have gone by both names with Morningstar’s name being translated as Lucifer or Lucifer having the title of Morningstar or leader of the angelic armies. One is a mythological based entity, the other an angel. It was the making of Morningstar, which came from an idea of a golden strong villain, which led to a redesign of my take on Lucifer the angel.

Here is Azmael, a demon whose true form is a red and gold ooze which can engulf a person to use them as a host a la Symbiotes.
    With host:

Azmael.png

And his true form:

Azmael-true-form.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

A couple of contest entries

Vampyrist-JerseyDevil.png

Vampyrist-Paragon.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

Very cool. Also, very nice work on Azmael.

FRM

nice Azmael

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is Kazan, a mercenary magician who comes from another dimension. This dimension is a world of magic where runes instead of incantations are the main avenue for magic, a la Fairy Tail!.

Kazan.png

Legatus
    Participant

Morningstar and Lucifer are my favorites among this cast of wonderful characters.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is a random supervillain with energy powers. Sorry for being gone so long, school has sapped my time.

Blaster.png

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

Man that Lucifer back story is good.Also I love that u did something different from other stories about Lucifer ,I couldn’t had done better myself.http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

BTW:Blaster is cool.Cool

Trekkie
    Participant

Know the feeling, dude -grumblegrumble-bloody A-Levels-grumble-. But what you have been posting is as cool and imaginative as ever.

Hammerknight
    Participant

You always have great characters to look at.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,006 through 1,020 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.