Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 1,036 through 1,050 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great character.

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

Your outlook on my favorite angel Gabriel is great. You have unique and good ideas. But I half to ask whose next.I can’t wait to see.

Stulte
    Participant

Yeah, Gabriel has a great design.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and the Gabriel here is not actually the angel, he is the human Vanguard who is given the title of Gabriel, God’s messenger and agent. The angel has died at some point so his role of messenger is taken by the vanguard.

Here is the next character, the archangel Michael. First, here’s a look at his modern look, similar to other angels. He is their leader and the Judeo-Christian God’s right hand. He is the most powerful of the archangels, which are exponentially more powerful than angels. Archangels have six wings and have immense power.

Michael-I.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here he is in full archangel battle mode with his full wings and his sword. His sword burns with holy fire and light radiates off of him like a star placed upon the ground. He rarely goes all out as being at full power results in great destruction as his power is immense and if he had a truly worthy foe, the world would burn. As a result, Michael keeps control and stays at his two wing stage, limiting his power, but still being immensely more powerful then angels.

Michael-Archangel.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Kick azz character.

Stulte
    Participant

Brilliant! Love the lighting!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is Michael’s half human son, the hero Seraphim.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2014/02/Seraphim-I.png

Story:
    A scream pierces the still night. No human hears it. It came from a lone house on the edge of town. A place hidden from prying eyes, a place that is supposed to be safe. Another scream. A woman is screaming. She is in pain, the strongest pain she has ever felt. She is issuing forth a new life and in this lone house, there is no doctor and there are no epidurals. She is not alone however. Her husband and the father sits next to her, comforting her, trying to take away some of the pain. He knew this would be painful.

A child of an Archangel does not come easy. He rested his hands on Sarah, light emanating from them and into her, but even for Michael, the Sword of God, there is not much he can do. He reassured her, knowing this will be a long night, and an even longer life. Angels and mortals are not supposed to mate, let alone fall in love, but Michael was enamored when he first saw Sarah Harmon. He was slaying a demon on Earth and their paths crossed. The connection was immediate and too strong to be ignored. Against His law, they continued meeting and eventually got married, this baby the result of their love. It would live a tumultuous life, a powerful being unwanted by both sides and forever a target, but Michael loved her and his soon to be born son. Sarah screamed again and Michael tells her to push and she does. With one final scream, a baby, covered in blood is brought into the world.

Outside, the still night is once again broken. Flashes of light and darkness peek through the window. The child had been hidden by Michael, but its birth had alerted the world to its presence. A being of great power, of angelic and mortal blood. It would have some of his powerful father’s power and the powerful human spirit, in other words, a threat. Michael looked at his son and then to his wife, who had stopped screaming… and moving. The birth had been too much and she had died. Michael screamed and went to his wife, cradling her in his arms. He did not have long to mourn as the shields he placed shattered with both heavenly and hellish power breaking in. An angel, fully winged, and a demon, fire crackling off of its hands, burst into the room. Michael grabbed his crying son and stood up, his own sword appearing in burst of heavenly fire.

As Michael readied himself for a fight to protect his son, time stopped. Another angel, a youngish man with blond hair and his mouth and eyes burning white, appeared in between the three warriors. Metatron, the Voice and Scribe, was here. Michael bowed to the angel who channeled God, his sword resting on the ground as he cradled his now calm son in his other hand. Michael was silent as He spoke, the air vibrating with power.

“My son, you have gone against me. You have begat a son in defiance of my law. A son who both my soldiers and Satan’s soldiers want dead. A son who should never have born. You have committed a crime and you have forced me to banish you as I once made you do to your Brother. I should cast you down and end this poor child’s life”

Michael’s sword burned hotter with this statement. He would do anything his Father wished, but that. The baby he cradled in his arms was his son and he was willing to be damned to save it. So he plead, “Father, I beg of you, punish me and not my son. He is an innocent, his only crime having been born. I am the one who has sinned, the one who has loved a mortal and who out of that love, created a son. I am the one who defied you. Please let him live.”

Metratron spoke again, “Yes, you did defy me and you did not let me finish. I have already lost one of my dearest sons. While you have committed a crime, you did it out of love. Your brother was banished for his pride. He gave into sin and you gave into love. Because of this, you and your child shall live.”

Michael’s face glowed with appreciation and a grin broke out onto his face.

“But, you still defied me and this cannot go unpunished and I’m afraid it will be a great punishment. You and your child shall live and you will see your child grow up, you will train him to use his powers to fight evil. However, while you may know your child, he will never know you. You will be his mentor, but never his father. You may never tell him who you truly are. You will teach your son to be a fighter, a true angel and his mother shall teach him to be a human.”

With this, Sarah’s spirit entered the room. She knew what had transpired here, but she was also grateful.

He spoke again, “Sarah, you will raise your son in heaven, teaching him what being a human entails. You will teach him to be kind and loving. If he asks of his father, he died defending him on this day. You shall see your husband occasionally, but you will never reveal who he truly is to your son. This is the sentence for what you have done, do you accept it?”

Michael and Sarah looked at one another and nodded. Metatron/God smiled, the tension in the air evaporating, and said, “Good, now what is my grandson’s name?”

Michael and Sarah looked at each other again and laughed. She replied, “Matthew”. Metraton/God smiled and laughed as well. “That’s a good name. I will give you both a minute before we go up. I will deal with those two. Michael and Sarah did not notice time resuming or Metratron telling the angel and demon of the child’s protection. The two were two busy saying goodbye with their eyes and staring at their beautiful Matthew. Minutes passed by and they left.

Since that day, years have passed. Matthew has grown into a fine young man and soldier. His mentor Michael has taught him to use his great angelic powers, including his ability to create structures of holy light and fire and taught him how to use them well. His mother has raised him into a strong and caring young man who wishes to do good in the world, a task he does as a Seraph, one of god’s greatest soldiers, and as the superhero Seraphim, where he tackles various supernatural evils and has worked with BSH on numerous occasions. He still does not know that his father is alive, but he grows more and more like his noble father every day.

Vampyrist
    Participant

A standard angel without his wings out and the story has been added for Seraphim.

Angel.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Here is an assassin
    Assassin.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Fallen Angel is an angel who fell for loving a demon. This unholy union spawned the half angel, half demon child Dylan Blake. After falling, Fallen Angel became obsessed with regaining his power, abandoning his son. The mother fled both sides to raise it, eventually dying, with Dylan eventually falling in the hands of Father Timothy McMahon, who would become a father to him.

Fallen angel has placed enochian symbols upon himself to simulate angelic power and he uses enchanted wings to fly. He now hunts angels, to kill and steal their power. He is a powerful and dangerous enemy of heaven and is on their most-wanted list. He will eventually attempt to steal Michael’s powers, a move he would live to regret for a couple of minutes. He was an artificial angel who stood no match against God’s top soldier.

Fallen-Angel.png

Vampyrist
    Participant
    Flux
    Flux-I.png

Stulte
    Participant

I really love how you work with colours, always with a very crisp and clean result.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is Rune, one of the premier magicians in my universe

Rune-1.png

ams
    Participant

Looks good! Like your choice in colors. Cheers!

Viewing 15 posts - 1,036 through 1,050 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.