Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

wheeljack
    Participant

I just went through all 50 pages of your thread, and I must say wow great stuff, awesome creativity and artwork :)

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and sorry for the late reply, my computer has been broke and I only recently got it back. Here is my universe’s resident superman archetype.

Kyle Reese is the leader of the cadets. As Kid Paragon, he has superstrength, near invulnerability, and flight. He leads the team with a cool head and he has led them well. His only weakness is extreme claustrophobia which came from a childhood experience of hide and seek that went wrong when the chest he hid in locked and he was stuck in the dark box for six hours.

Kid-Paragon.png

After Snowball’s death, he remained a hero and he helped Paige recover from her own experiences in the hell world. The two married soon after and now fight crime together again as Paragon and Spectra.

Paragon.png

livewyre1014
    Participant

I like it…good clean design, nice detail work on the gloves. Well done.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is the last member of the Cadets, the team’s resident genius.

Marcus Williams is not a mutant, he is a human, albeit a human supergenius. He was able to create himself a supersuit when he was still a teenager, which he used to fight crime as Gadget. He soon joined up with his fellow teen heroes in the Cadets, where he was the serious one. When Snowball died, he continued heroing for a bit, but a near mortal injury and real life made him retire and go to college.

Gadget.png

After college, Marcus decided to use his intelligence to fight crime in a different way. He became one of BSH’s best inventors, creating the power restrictors used in prison transport and part of the cells used in the superpowered prisons. He still occasionally will go out and stop a crime or two, but he mainly stays in his lab, working on the next gadget.

Marcus-Williams.png

FRM

cool!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and using MadJack’s new head, I give you a Skull Golem.

Bone-Demon-I.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ok, that is…… yeah, I’m gonna go and cower in a corner somewhere, call me when he’s gone.

Mad Jack
    Participant

When I added that head it wasn’t meant to scare me with it … http://www.teamsupport.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/scared-smiley.gif

Trekkie
    Participant

Eep! JR, I think I’ll join you in cowering in the corner…

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks guys!

Here is another byproduct of that head, a demonic shaman or perhaps a hell goblin.

Demonic-Shaman.png

FRM

nice!

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is the Morningstar, a superstrong and near invulnerable villain. An immortal, he has become part of legend, once called Eosphorus and Lucifer and half a dozen other names. He was once a force for good, bringing light into the world, but he became corrupted and power hungry, leading to his eventual imprisonment. Since being released, he has been slowly amassing more power.

The-Morningstar.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

After ten years, Snowball came back to life. His consciousness, long thought dead, suddenly returned and formed a new body out of snow. His mind had not aged a day so when he returned, it was a shock to see his former comrades. His best friend had changed the most. The formerly jovial Psych had become the hard and broken Psyche. It pained Snowball to see his friend like this. He knew his death had caused this change and he wanted to try his best to help bring back a bit of the old Psych. So the two heroes have teamed up again, with the adult Psyche playing bad cop to Snowball’s good cop.

Snowball-I.png

FRM

cool! Merry Christmas!

Hammerknight
    Participant

Merry Christmas.

Viewing 15 posts - 991 through 1,005 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.