Vampyrist’s Corner

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Vampyrist’s Corner

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 1,649 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and firstly, it is a field around her body that negates powers, she is learning how to extend it. As for the Zero Girl Amazon fight, I have no idea what would happen, I’m guessing a paradox or a tear in the fabric of space and time, but that’s just my guess. And Anarch, it’s okay, I also think of things like that.

Here is Mastermind, a villain with a hero in his head. He wears a helmet which amplifies his mental powers exponentially, allowing for telepathy. He used this helmet as a supervillain and he often fought the hero Ultra. One fateful day, he managed to kill his nemesis and he heard the hero’s last thoughts. This action would prove to save the hero. Ultra’s mind crossed over into Mastermind’s and began to yell at him. Mastermind now has a heroic conscious that makes his job as a supervillain a living hell. His mind has begun to slip slightly and he has also become more concerned with doing things without taking lives. Who knows, maybe one day, the villain with a hero in his head may actually grow a conscious for himself.

Master-mind.png

Legatus
    Participant

Spectacular effect!

Mad Jack
    Participant

Aaah! Now I get the meaning of Edvard Munch’s painting “The Scream”! Very nice idea and, as always, a fabulous artwork … ;)

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and here is another Institute student. Ben Garza has the ability to slow down time for brief moments tied to his reflexes. In essence, he has superhuman reflexes that give him a bullet time. This fact means he’s practically unhittable. His mutation is hereditary and led to his grandfather being known as Kugelsicher by the Germans. His grandfather fought alongside Eternity and Blitz for a short time. Ben now fights crime as Risk.

Ben-Garza.png
    Risk.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here is Fright, one of the villains who attacked the Institute. Fright is a madman with the ability to fire chaotic bursts of explosive energy. He is the one responsible with the majority of student deaths, his blasts resulting in the deaths of Jennifer, Harry and others. He threw energy everywhere, causing immense damage and death. He was nearly beaten to death by Jacob Holden, but saved by Jesse. Jesse then incapacitated the lunatic by gripping his heart. He then knocked him out by suffocating him. He was held by one of Ray Walker’s forcefields and then turned over to the police.

Fright-I.png

Legatus
    Participant

Frightening!
    http://www.smilies.4-user.de/include/Grosse/smilie-gross_320.gif

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and sorry for the late response, senior year is eating all of my time and soul. Between AP classes, college essays, and extracurriculars, my free time is now gone.

And yet, here is another Institute student. Kat Holland has the ability to see an object or person’s history by touching them. She does this by feeling the emotional residue left on items and people. If in a place where a strong emotion was felt, she can also see its history. She is forced to wear specially made from the factory clothes and cover most of her body. Her touch causes disorientation for others and pain for her, as feeling someone’s entire life in an instant is not pleasant. She works with police forces to help them catch murderers.

Kat-Holland-I.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

@Vampyrist said:
    Between AP classes

I ask only ask for fried mozzarella sticks with tangy marinara and optional Dorothy Lynch dressing! Sweets to go with Riesling and crunchy, toasted French bread (It’s a Nebraska thing).

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Vampyrist said:
    Between AP classes

Hang on, does this mean you are taking classes on Atomic Punk or you’re taking classes from Atomic Punk?
    Either way good work on your recent stuff, Fright is especially creepy.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Thanks and for clarification, AP stands for Advanced Placement. They are classes that count for college credit. My schedule is full of them and the workload is difficult. Throw in college applications and my free time is been chipped away. Hopefully, once November (The deadline) is here, things will be less stressful.

Here is Eric Calderon, a student who can create hard light constructs.

Eric-Calderon.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

I understand “Advanced Placement” from my high school tests. Those landed me in calculus instead of linguistics. They took mathematical “(A+B)-C/D” like every answer was a formula instead of syntax, conjugation, and vocabulary. Frustrating and all-so boring.

Trekkie
    Participant

Oh, that’s what AP means! It’s one of those American High School-type things that I always hear discussed, but had no idea what it actually is. Sounds like it might be similar to A-Levels.

Vampyrist
    Participant

Yeah, that’s what they are and judging from I’ve heard about A levels, they seem similar. Then again, A levels are British thing I’ve always heard about, but have no idea what they really are. On another side note, it is my luck to become an adult and be able to vote on the day my government shuts down.

Here is a Cosmos Guardian, Cosmos’s special ops division. They have greater combat and stealth capabilities than the usual Cosmos officer.

Cosmos-Guardian.png

Cosmos-Guardian-no-bg.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Awesome. I prefer the background one, it just looks cooler. And btw, Happy Birthday!

Myro
    Participant

Happy birthday, Vamp.

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 1,649 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.