TWELVIAN CHRONICLES

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery TWELVIAN CHRONICLES

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 642 total)
  • Author

Myro
    Participant

Sweet work on her face.

prswirve
    Participant

tnx myro!

Lightningsword
    Participant

Congrats on 1000th post!

RobM
    Participant

Both face studies have great depth thanks to your shading, but I see a little more life in the version with green eyes.

hawk007
    Participant

@prswirve said:

@hawk007 said:

What exactly is the Twelvian Chronicles?

An unfinished story http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif Needs to get continued after my 1000th post.

Cool!

Lightningsword
    Participant

Dang! prs has gone Incognito!

Hopefully not for good

Lightningsword
    Participant

Well he posted in kaylin’s thread make me laugh, so probably not. But he hasn’t posted on this thread for nearly a month now. Come back to us prswirve!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Happy Birthday prs.

prswirve
    Participant

Hey guys! Im still alive and thanks for the greet JR. How did you know btw? It’s just that i have this prob with my net connection or maybe my browser for some time now, being too slow i can’t create in HM without me getting so pissed. And i think i lost touch with the machine for so long i kind of forgot how to use it lol.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@prswirve said:

Hey guys! Im still alive and thanks for the greet JR. How did you know btw?

I’m magic……… that and the fact that deviantart sends reminders out if anyone you’re following has a birthday coming up soon.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Hey, prs, haven’t heard from you in a while. Hope all is well.Just wanted to share something with you. You once said I seem to have a thing for Black women and stars, so check out the lastest on my HEROS, ALL thread.

Lightningsword
    Participant

Sup prs! How have you been doing? Just wanted to hear from you.

prswirve
    Participant

Hey guys! Been on hiatus for quite a while now. I miss this community. Im doing fine but then theres just some reason why ie been out too long. And theres been a lot of new things up on here which excites me but also kind of disorient me as well. Here’s something to leave you guys, ‘coz i don’t know if when i’m gonna be able to check on HM again…

home.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Good to have you back man, we’ve missed you. Hope things are going good for you.

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 642 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.