TWELVIAN CHRONICLES

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery TWELVIAN CHRONICLES

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 642 total)
  • Author

rhinoman
    Participant

I just looked at ALL 30 pages of the chronicles and I am sooooo impressed! From your simple beginnings to some of the most incredible work I’ve seen on HM! Well, done sir! Hope to see more in the near future!

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Hey, prs! Good to hear from you. Hope all is well. Miss your work here!

prswirve
    Participant

King-of-Light-concept.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

You back man? This calls for a celebration (pulls out balloons and cake).
    Can’t wait to see the finished King Of Light.

Nug
    Participant

Good to see you still alive, prs! Been missing all the freshness your work brings to the forums. Life takes priority, no doubt, but come see us when you can!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

It’s so nice to see your creations again. Your King of Light already looks awesome, I can’t wait to see the finished version. Smile

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Good to see you’re back. Like Jeimuzu, can’t wait to see King of Light finished. Hope all is well!

prswirve
    Participant

Hey guys! Thanks for the warm welcome. It’s been a while and sad to know lately that one of HM’s best has already gone (Weilyn… RIP my friend)….

prswirve
    Participant

Been reading Philippine folklore for quite a while and i’m always fascinated by the richness of mythological creatures found in Philippine Mythology and Legends. Here’s my take on the Tikbalang. A lot of people here testify seeing a real one….

tikbalang.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Good to see you back, PRS! I did a Tikbalang some time ago. If you’d like to see it I’ll post it here, (if you don’t mind, of course), if I still have it.

prswirve
    Participant

‘mind to give me the link? :) If you’re fond of Philippine myth, too and good graphic novel, you might wanna read SKYWORLD by Mervin Ignacio and Ian StaMaria… :)

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I don’t remember if I posted it anywhere. It’s saved in my laptop. I’ll put it my “My new Creations” thread right now.

Lightningsword
    Participant

HE’S BACK!!!

prswirve
    Participant

demi.png

Demi is a “Pulang Diwata”… (Red Fairy)

JR19759
    Keymaster

That Face!!!!! Dude, that’s INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 586 through 600 (of 642 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.