TWELVIAN CHRONICLES

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery TWELVIAN CHRONICLES

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 642 total)
  • Author

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Stop being lazy, lol! Laugh

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I was going backwards through your thread and I saw your self portrait again. You look a little like Joey Boy, a Thailand rap artist. I got turned on to him when I was in Tokyo in ’95. Check him out if you’re not familiar with him. I have no idea what he’s saying, but I like the music and his videos. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

prswirve
    Participant

Hey i saw him and yeah, a bit i can say. If you wanna see my real pic it’s on my PUP on the blog. :)

And yeah, right now, i’m being really lazy.

NHA247
    Participant

Awesome work as always man.

prswirve
    Participant

Thanks buddy!

prswirve
    Participant

Lapu-Lapu was a ruler of Mactan, an island in the Visayas, Philippines, who is known as the first native of the archipelago to have resisted the Spanish colonization. He was also responsible for the death of Portuguese Explorer Ferdinand Magellan. He is now regarded, retroactively, as the first Filipino hero.

Lapu_lapu.png

Magnus Maximus
    Participant

It looks great, although, if you don’t mind me nitpicking a little bit, I don’t think that’s quite the right head. It looks weird to me. Maybe try the 3/4 turn head instead? But who am I to judge the master on his work, eh? Love it!

prswirve
    Participant

Actually you’re right. I always know there’s something not right, glad you pointed it out. (Else he’s gonna have stiff neck!) Here he is:

Lapu_lapu_revised.png

prswirve
    Participant

Tried something different. Here’s Maia:

For the backstory, i’d take the pleasure of getting AP make one for her!

maia.png

Lightningsword
    Participant

@prswirve said:

Actually you’re right. I always know there’s something not right, glad you pointed it out. (Else he’s gonna have stiff neck!) Here he is:

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/prswirve/2013/10/Lapu_lapu_revised.png

Mind if you do Andres Bonifacio next? And his thighs seem short to me. And the left leg has an incision. And the blood of Magellan. And… I’ll stop talking now.
    I’m proud of this one.

prswirve
    Participant

Blame the genes for his thighs. :)

Scatman

droppin’ by to say hey,and man you are rippin’ it up man!good stuff!

prswirve
    Participant

Thanks scatman. Where have you been? Come back to Earth…

BTW, Here’s a face study inspired by ams’ work.

face_study.pngface_study_2.png

hawk007
    Participant

What exactly is the Twelvian Chronicles?

prswirve
    Participant

@hawk007 said:

What exactly is the Twelvian Chronicles?

An unfinished story http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif Needs to get continued after my 1000th post.

Viewing 15 posts - 556 through 570 (of 642 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.