The Extherium- Made by Maaz

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery The Extherium- Made by Maaz

• This topic has 154 replies, 26 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Maaz.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 155 total)
  • Author

Maaz
    Participant

Thanks, and here is the one known as Allgrim. This guy is basically an ancient Viking hero who was imprisoned in his own axe by Loki the Norse god of Mischief. Freed by the Ultronic Alliance, he now aids them in their missions, and spends his free time trying to locate the insufferable Loki for vengeance.
    3.png

Maaz
    Participant

Former representative of Russia and one of the founding members of the Presidential Powers, Dmitri Kochenko retired, alowing his son Yuri to take his place under the name of Blindshot.
    During active service, he was known as Ironclaw, because of the mechanical claw fixed on a metal tentacle protruding from his shoulder, a machine devised to enhance a soldier’s capabilities, but due to limited resources and large expenses, Dmitri’s Claw was the only one in use.
    4.png

Maaz
    Participant

Alan Green became the super villain Cobra when his superhuman genetics absorbed the snake DNA injected into him. Super fast, strong and flexible, Cobra became part of the Nemesis Team, helping them execute bank robberies and other crimes.
    hm3-beta.png

Weilyn

I really like Allgrim’s design and concept – the axe head in particular looks very shiny and very nasty – but I am going to be a nit-picker about his name.

Basically it more or less translates to “Entire helmet”, which is a bit weird. Especially since he’s not wearing one.

Edit: Actually, let me elaborate in my nit-picking. The suffix -grim translates to helmet or mask, while the prefix All- can refer to four different name elements who all sound pretty much alike and are more or less impossible to distinct from one another. They are:

Ala-: full/all/entire
    Alf-: white/shining/elf
    Adal-: noble
    Öl-: protection/luck/ale

So maybe your intent was for his name to mean Beerhelmet. If that was the case I have absolutely no objections, and I’ve just mde an asshole of myself.

Maaz
    Participant

Meh, no prob. I just needed a Viking sounding name, and lo! Allgrim is recommended by an old acquaintance. It sounded good so… yeah, didn’t ask the meaning. Just like me.
    Anyway, anyhow, anywho, let’s get on with it. This is Man-Shark, a man with super strength and electricity producers in his knuckles, he can take on anyone you throw at him, but he prefers to destroy the members of Nemesis.
    hm3-beta1.png

Maaz
    Participant

Alrighty, here is the former Cairo date farm owner, Malik Bin Salim. After becoming a test subject for the Project Nemesis, Megatrin gloves and mask were melded onto him, making him able to lift large lifts easily with his hands and shoot ‘Megabeams’ through his mask eye-beam emitters. He now aids them both physically and financially, and his former date farms serve as the Eastern Branch of Nemesis.

hm3-beta-1.png

Maaz
    Participant

O-K… I’m back…! Lemme begin with the antihero of my universe… Stalker!
    Berry Milton was born with the ability to ignore pain, and be able to sense danger with an ability very close to seeing the future. Stolen from birth by a shady group who killed his parents, he was raised as an assassin. Well versed in many martial arts, and with near super human stealth, he was sent to infiltrate and demolish the Ultronic Alliance. However, he was warmed by the love of his comrades, and instead killed his ‘Mentor’. He returned to the U.A, but since he was considered now a traitor, he had to escape. Though he never rejoined U.A, he found and killed many wrong doers on his own.
    Stalker.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Nice work with Stalker’s mask.

djuby
    Participant

Your stuff is great! Love it.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Great characters and concepts. I really dig Silver Star! Sorry, but I have to make one criticism: Spirit is really cool and has great potential as a character, but you basically have an extra dimensional entity fighting a gangster. I think you can do much more with his story. Great look with the translucent blue!

Maaz
    Participant

Thanks, and yeah, Spirit’s story did seem a little bland to me, but I had a ton of ideas back then, so I made the stories on top of my head.

Maaz
    Participant

Former commando, Brian Weeks was put out of action during the Flathonian Invasion, when he got a bad leg wound. However, he attracted attention of an extraterrestrial parasitic life form which had hitched a ride on a Flathonian battle ship. Smelling blood, the creature found and attached itself to Brian. Becoming a monstrous being dubbed Demonicos by the media. Clashing several times with the U.A, he gained a fierce and gargantuan reputation. Extremely strong, resilient, and with sharp senses, Demonicos is a force to reckon with.
    Demonicos.png

Weilyn

Oh, creepy! I like it Laugh

Maaz
    Participant

Katchmir is an intergalactic vigilante who was chosen by the astral entity Al Wardin to “Purge the cosmos of D’ruf (Darkness)”. He is one of the last survivors of the ancient race known as the Haflisi, peaceful people who lived on the planet of Haflis- before the Flathonians reduced it to rubble. Katchmir was the member of the House of Light, a subclass of Haflisi who were masters of using their inner energy, called Zamir, both offensively and defensively. He fought beside the Ultronic Alliance and the Presidential Powers in the Flathonian Invasion.
    Katchmir.png

Maaz
    Participant

My remakes of NHA247’s characters:
    Sorceror-2.pngChaos-1.png

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 155 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.