The Extherium- Made by Maaz

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery The Extherium- Made by Maaz

• This topic has 154 replies, 26 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by Maaz.
Viewing 5 posts - 151 through 155 (of 155 total)
  • Author

Wolf Master
    Participant

Cool, nice design. The jet pack effects are cool. Fox is really cool too.

Maaz
    Participant

Stranger:

“Some heroes bask in glory. Some bask in fame. Some bask in blood.”

Multimillionaire Barry Lincoln once had a child. This child, however, was a bastard; and to get rid of this unnamed bastard, he sent it to an orphanage. Ten years later, that boy, nicknamed Grit, escaped from the wandering fingers of the adults in the orphanage, into the streets. Living and fighting like a dog for his survival, his life passed.

In seven years, he had turned into a formidable but dishonorable fighter. That is when Barry Lincoln, passed, and according to his will, his butler found seventeen year old Grit to inherit his father’s wealth and manor. But in a fit of rage looking at his father’s painting, he burnt down the house, escaping with a large portion of wealth.

In this, he found a means to salvation; using it to buy an assortment of identical bullet-proof suits with spiked gloves, he became the faceless Stranger. With his rich suit contrasting with his own savagery, he is a metaphor for his own view of mankind; a wolf with a crown.

He is perhaps the most feared member of the Street Knights, for his creed demands people to be shown their true nature; something no man enjoys.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Yin
    Participant

Cool characters Skyhawk is my favourite, amazing shading pleas teach me haha 🙂

Maaz
    Participant

Aw, shucks, you’re making me blush. No seriously, I’m not all that good compared to ams and the other guys. And for me, shading’s all about throwing circles at all the right places, plus there’s a tutorial somewhere on the forums too.
    Thanks, though!

Maaz
    Participant

MYSTIC:

David Akimoto was a Birtish Japanese member of a Ninja guild that operated using their variation of classic ninja styles called Akurai Ninjutsu, or “Bright Ninja Art”. The bright, conspicious arsenal they bear is not meant for stealth assassinations, but as a distracting and versatile answer to super-powered and supernatural foes. Using sleight of hand, clouds of glittering, razor sharp shards, and their traditional, high speed Sai’s, they are forces to reckon with. David left the guild for reasons unknown when he arrived on American soil on an undisclosed mission. He worked a solo “Mystical” act combining sleight of hand and acrobatics, until he was forced to use his skills to protect a Japanese boy from racist gang members. Realizing that he might have found a mission worth fighting for, he became a hero named Mystic. At joining the Street Knights, he was provided a costume loosely based on that of the Akurai guild.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 151 through 155 (of 155 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.