Tell my story

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 298 total)
  • Author

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

In that case, here’s something fresh, (actually , I did this a while ago). I mean fresh, as in no story. You can use either one. BTW, I know about the clouds, but I lost the save. Maybe you can use that. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/06/DANCIN-IN-THE-MOONLIGHT.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

I’ll get to both this weekend. With Maidenhead, more concerned about repeating your story. I take snippets and references from all over the place. It’s part of my method. Speaking of which… I have King Harvest stuck in my head now… Cool

o/~
    We get it on most every night
    When that moon is big and bright
    It’s a supernatural delight
    Everybody’s dancing in the moonlight
    o/~

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Cool! In the meantime maybe I can put together a few more pics of Amy and One Arm in different poses and maybe some costume variations. And that is a great song to have in your head!

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I don’t want to clog this thread with experimental pieces, so Atomic, check my Heros, All thread for an updated Amy Atom you might want to use later. I’ll have another One Armed Bandit for you to work soon.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

No problem at all. The only thing that’s keeping me down right now is my laptop. It up and quits randomly. My new one won’t be in for a few more weeks. I should’ve just bought a tablet…

Digging what you’ve done with Amy Atom.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

AUX ALIGNEMENTS DE CARNAC
    Original design by WMDBASSPLAYER; Story by The Atomic Punk

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/06/MAIDENHEAD.png

I stand before you as Lady Protector of Bretagne. The strength of her spirit. The passion of her people. The richest in heart. The least in malice.

Before you, I stand as the embodiment of the monoliths, the enduring temples. The countless seasons of wonder. The stones grace these hills. As I grace your presence.

Know that I am here. Know that you are safe in this shrine. Feel my ambivalence and the goodwill of all Bretagne. Bless’ed be.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

That is really cool! You hint at what I originally had as a concept without being derivative and you’re different enough to never be accused of being lazy and copying with different words, (if any of that makes sense!). I like it! I did another Amy Atom backshot with the pink/purple color scheme, since you played up that part of her look, and a background. I still don’t think I compressed her enough to really bring across the idea that she’s a dwarf, but I’m getting some good practice. I’ll work on some One Armed Bandit shots in urban environments. Meanwhile, check out what I did with him and put in the My New Creations thread.

DC-Lover
    Participant

Heres one for you man. The Human DUmmy
    The-Human-dummy.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Cool looking character, DC. Really creepy! Can’t wait to see what Atomic does with him!

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

THE HUMAN DUMMY
    Original Design by DC-Lover; Story by The Atomic Punk

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/dc-lover/2013/06/The-Human-dummy.png

As puppets, we are. I guarded against every villain. I used to arrest them and bring them before a court. How, naïve I was. Thinking that trials would end in justice. I am simpler now; I know who pulls my strings. Take my hand, and I will lead you to a truth. That we are all puppets. And curtains fall.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Great! So much with such simplicity! I can see a helluva full length story following this. Here’s another One Armed Bandit for you and after this I’ll try to make some urban scenes with him and Amy.o.a.b.-drk.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT
    Original Design by WMDBASSPLAYER; Story by The Atomic Punk

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/06/DANCIN-IN-THE-MOONLIGHT.png

Dreams, the nightly festivals of hope and freedom. All is right in the netherworld. Thoughts manifest themselves, avatars of wishes and plans. Frugal Squirrel, planning and saving, yet he is quick to panic. A reminder to be wary but not overreact to the slightest change.

Blind Bat, hunting and navigating by echo. Always speak with purpose. You do not have to see to believe. Take a moment to listen to yourself. Joyful rabbit, idling and playing. No need to waste your time worrying. Be wary, though. Look to the corner of your eye now and then.

Lumbering Bear, growling and roaring. You do not have to resort to violence to protect what is yours. Often, proclaiming intention and resolve are deterrent enough.

Fanciful Fawn, an expression of oneself. Whether being true or how one wishes to be perceived. How one feels on the inside or shows to the outside. The want to be at peace in the woodland dreamscape or accepted in the waking world.

The night is coming to an end. In a strange twist, it is the sylvan creatures’ turn to sleep. As I descend to the earth, I can feel the feathers shedding. Clouds give way. Sunrise clears the forest.

Melancholy weighs heavy on my heart. Already, I miss soaring through the twilight. To see it all with such clarity; to be untouchable. I rise to carry hope and freedom into a new day. Even an old horse can dream.

DC-Lover
    Participant

I loved what ya did with Tank(plus look forward to any future stories involving him) and the Human Dummy. So i thought Id post Shooting Star. Hes a well made character that i have had trouble thinking of a background for so here ya go.Shooting-Star.jpg

JR19759
    Keymaster

AP, I’d be interested to see what sort of story you’d come up with for these two characters.
    (Picture by Harlekin, Characters by me.)

Harlekin-Lili-Danni.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

LOVE IT, ATOMIC!!! Nice use of the set up “twist”! Totally didn’t think of one of the companions being the focus! Look forward more great stories!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 298 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.