RobM’s Sentinels’ Comic Covers

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Posters, Covers, & Cards RobM’s Sentinels’ Comic Covers

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 128 total)
  • Author

RobM
    Participant

Number 2
    SentinelsProgenyHouseAdTitanicSmasher.png

RobM
    Participant

Oh, and full disclosure, those are NOT HeroMachine fonts.Thanks for indulging me.

SentinelsProgenyHouseAdMidnightArrowII.png

RobM
    Participant

SentinelsProgenyHouseAdObsidianFox.png

RobM
    Participant

SentinelsProgenyHouseAdEve.png

RobM
    Participant

SentinelsProgenyHouseAdHexSigma-1.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

I understand completely. I found HeroMachine because I can’t draw (but ask me to stitch a quilt or needle, yeah… mess your stuff up!). Swatches and requests: freethespam@cox.net.

Anyway… when it comes to HM… I’m still very static and template. I am enamored and amazed by what others do with it. Which is also why I like your Sentinels. Very creative and fun. I’m a “mind’s eye” type when it comes to drawings and descriptions. My favorite artist is Claude Monet, if any indication. Where was I going with this… oh. yeah… I’m liking your stuff and your continuum. Lots of character development and thought.

Myself, HeroMachine is a “draft” of what I want my characters to look like. And I am thankful that there are HM’ers who are willing to share and support our visions. When I was an active gamer, I didn’t have half the feedback on character ideas that are posted daily on HeroMachine. Keep going, Rob, this is one canvas. Slosh or refine, paint away!

RobM
    Participant

Very kind words, Atomic. I’m not by nature a joiner, but support like yours is one of the reason I joined the HeroMachine community! I’m also not by nature a user of exclamation points (the punctuation equivalent of the high-five [ugh]) but you drove me to it.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

The bar has just been raised! (High Five Wink) I haven’t done a cover in a while, so now I have a little more to study. Where did you get the fonts? And is Obsidian Fox any relation to Restoration Fox and Obsidian Tiger?

RobM
    Participant

The bar has just been raised! (High Five Wink) I haven’t done a cover in a while, so now I have a little more to study. Where did you get the fonts? And is Obsidian Fox any relation to Restoration Fox and Obsidian Tiger?

Thanks. Nice observation about Obsidian Fox. Yes, Obsidian Tiger had an affair with Restoration Fox’s daughter.
    The fonts are from free downloads from fontspace.com

RobM
    Participant

Sentinels294Drained.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Brilliant (and obviously painful)! The placement of the electricity, the expression on the hero’s face. The steampunk rifles as dynamos. Great choices.

RobM
    Participant

Atomic, a little back-story: the hero’s name is Jet Dynamo. He has a very strong personal electro-magnetic field that he channels through his body suit to power his equipment, including his jet pack and gold pistols that fire lightning bolts.

Normally he looks like this.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/robm/2013/08/Jet-Dynamo-Transparent.png
    In the cover above, the dastardly villain is ripping the field from Jet Dynamo’s body to power his doomsday device.

RobM
    Participant

Sentinels20thAnniversaryPoster-1.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

YOU ARE THE COVERS MASTER! Even the stuff I do with the help of Comic Life can’t touch your work. And just a little more observation; I just noticed the hex patterned skin on Hex Omega. Cool! I’m going to take a look at fontspace soon. So far between HM and CL, I have enough for my purposes.

RobM
    Participant

Sentinels304OnTheHunt.png

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 128 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.