RobM’s Sentinels’ Comic Covers

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Posters, Covers, & Cards RobM’s Sentinels’ Comic Covers

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 128 total)
  • Author

Scatman

you ARE the master of comic covers and also love the story as I see it moving!I love everything about the series and man I wish this was something I could go out and buy!Maybe one day It will!!CoolVery cool!The crossover will be great,I can feel it unfolding!

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

I really admire your covers! The stuff I’ve been trying lately is nowhere near your level, but I appreciate any advice. You mentioned the barcodes are Photoshopped. I assume the comics code box is also? It’s a lot to ask, but after seeing your take on prs’s Lee Jensen, I would really love to see what you do with one of my characters.

RobM
    Participant

Sure, let me know if there’s anyone in particular you’d like me to tackle and I’ll see what kind of inspiration strikes.

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Great! Here’s a bit of Starchild’s story to give you a feel of the character. Stupid me didn’t save any text code, so I’m not too opposed to a reinterpretation of his look. Only one thing, glowing yellow eyes is part of who he is. I played around with the look several times myself and even aged him. I’m giving you the younger version.DAMN, SHE’S STRONG!” As he sat recovering, Starchild thought to himself, “No one’s EVER managed to knock me out, let alone give me a shiner, and this woman has done BOTH in less than 5 minutes! And that damn robot of her’s is no Tinker Toy, either! If she wasn’t a villain, I’d be in love!” But she is a villain, and a rather powerful one, as Starchild painfully came to realize. No time for such thoughts. “I may down bitch, BUT I’M NEVER OUT! I. AM. STARCHILD!!!!!” http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/wndbassplayer/2013/05/STARCHILD.png

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

BTW, went back to page one and re-read everything. Forgot you mentioned about the comic code bullet and barcode being photoshopped.

prswirve
    Participant

Reall cool and looks like the real thing man! You are so good at this. And thanks again for the crossover!

WMDBASSPLAYER
    Participant

Rob, you might find this interesting. It’s a page editing app called Comic Life. http://plasq.com/

RobM
    Participant

Sentinels260Cornered.png

RobM
    Participant

Sentinels265BubbleCopy.png

hawk007
    Participant

So amazing!

RobM
    Participant

Sentinels273Devilution.png

RobM
    Participant

Sentinels290CoupDeMain.png

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

You, sir, are a genius!

RobM
    Participant

Thanks, you’re always generous, Atomic.
    Trying to do that perspective with Obsidian Tiger made me appreciate the work of folks like Harlekin who make it seem so effortless.

RobM
    Participant

The first in a series of house ads for a 2000 revival of the Sentinels
    SentinelsProgenyHouseAdTeam-1.png

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 128 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.