OPERATION: DO MY DIRTY WORK

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges OPERATION: DO MY DIRTY WORK

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 194 total)
  • Author

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Sorry, folks, busy damn week last week. I’ll have a new contest up tomorrow.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Blazing Blue Character Contest #3

SYNDROME

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm206/Bionicow/Heromachine%202/syndrome20HM3.png

BIO
    He was born with a complete immunity to any and all disease and virus, though he is an extremely susceptible carrier. Because of this Syndrome is unable to have physical contact with anyone, but must instead confine himself to a containment suit. The gas mask he wears shields his germs from entering the atmosphere. After living like this for many years, Syndrome slowly became insane and began to allow himself to expose others to his vast collection of ailments. It is imperative to the survival of the human race that Syndrome be neutralized immediately.

RESTRICTIONS
    none

Ok, here’s my take on Syndrome. Come on everybody! Where’s yours?!

SYNDROME
    BBSyndrome.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Here are two of my takes on Syndrome.

My first is based on a more medical approach. I figure with something like his curse, he would gain some medical knowledge from over the years.

Syndrome-A.png

Here is my other approach, which is a more radical change. I also guessed with his insanity, he would decide that the suit he wears is unnecessary. He then would take off the suit and become a living plague.

Syndrome-B.png

Nobody

Here is my take on Syndrome.
    Syndrome.png

Kaldath
    Keymaster

My Version of Syndrome

Syndrome.PNG

Black Griffin
    Participant

I decided my remake would go for realistic instead of mechanical so I put him in a Hazmat suit. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/black-griffin/2012/03/Syndrome.png

ams
    Participant

Here is my take on SYNDROME. Was hoping to get in before anyone else made a hazmat suit, but Black Griffen beat me.

SNYDROME-via-BlueBlazer.png

Trekkie
    Participant

Finally having done something with the idea for this I’ve had kicking around all week, here’s my entry:

Syndrome.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Awesome job trekkie. It reminds me of 42 a bit.

Trekkie
    Participant

Thanks Vampyrist. I did notice the 42 thing when I was doing it- Doctor Who can be a wonderful inspiration.

Myro
    Participant

I don’t figure on winning with this entry, looking at some of the other ones, but I thought I’d give it a shot.
    syndrome.png

MaDPac
    Participant

Zydeco

Zydeco.JPG

Ironhawk

Ironhawk.JPG

Syndrome

Syndrome.JPG

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Jesus Christ. I’m a bit worried about this one. I’m not sure how I will be able to choose a winner tomorrow. I love literally all of these. For any stragglers, the judging will be by noon tomorrow, so get ’em in!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

After much torturous deliberation, I have finally (at the last second), decided that the winner of Blazing Blue Character Contest #3 is….

NOBODY!

That’s right, Nobody wins. You can all go home, Nobody gets the prize. Nobody deserves recognition for his creation.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 194 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.