OPERATION: DO MY DIRTY WORK

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges OPERATION: DO MY DIRTY WORK

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 194 total)
  • Author

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Those are all fantastic! Let's get some more!

Myro
    Participant

Went a little island-tribal on this one, and stuck in a few voodoo-esque trappings like the shrunken head and the totem doll (with needles shoved in).

ams
    Participant

Here is my entry…..

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Here's my take on Zydeco, with some patterns on her skin, which could be either tattooed, or painted in blood. You decide. Anyway, here she is:

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Great entries! I'll be judging in a few hours, so anybody who wants to submit a last-minute idea, now would be the time to do so.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Remember that $20 you owe me, I'm in a good mood today, so lets just forget about you having to pay me back okay. lol

Blue Blazer
    Participant

What do I owe you $20 for?

Trekkie
    Participant

Hope I'’ve got this in in time. If not, doesn'’t matter. Anyway, I figured I’d like to take a punt at it.

Hammerknight
    Participant

It was a joke. You said you were going to pick the winner, so I was joking about buying the win.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Well, the HM3 website came back up just in time for me to pick a winner, which might be a bigger challenge than competing in it! I was seriously impressed by each of the entries and would be proud to call any of them my own. But there can be only one, Duncan…

And so, despite Hammerknight's promise that I don't have to pay him money I don't owe him in the first place, the winner of Operation: Do My Dirty Work Week #1 is headlessgeneral! I thought his representation of Zydeco best suited her character and powers. So that picture, with full creation credit to headlessgeneral, will now be the official image. Congratulations, and awesome work by all!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

I would normally post this week's contest this afternoon, but I must leave work now and head to my computer-less house, so I'll get the new contest up in the morning.

Yay! Thanks Blue Blazer. It's an honor to win against such great competition. Smile

Blue Blazer
    Participant

It was an honor to judge such great competition.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Blazing Blue Character Contest #2

IRONHAWK

Ironhawk is a hero wearing a steel, winged suit he welded himself. This suit is bulletproof and allows him to glide through the air from rooftop to rooftop.

REQUIREMENTS

His colors are blue and silver. Otherwise, go nuts.

Hammerknight
    Participant

Heck, I think he is good how he is.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 194 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.