OPERATION: DO MY DIRTY WORK

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges OPERATION: DO MY DIRTY WORK

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 194 total)
  • Author

Neon was an average b-list supervillain with absorbing powers. Until he tried to absorb the properties of some radioactive material he came across. He was unable to control the power and became very unstable. In the ensuing battle with the local supergroup he was on the brink of losing it completely and wiping out the entire city. But before that could happen he was rescued by a mysterious being. The mysterious being designs a containment suit for him and teaches him how to focus his power to his arms. Neon is now a true powerhouse, superstrong and able to emit highly radioactive energy from his arms.

Neon
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/headlessgeneral/2012/12/BB-Neon.png

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Great entries so far, my friends! One more day until JUDGEMENT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Okie dokie, artichokie! The time of the week I usually dread is at hand. True to history, this was a tough decision to make, but I finally settled on

HEADLESSGENERAL

as the winner of this week’s contest!

Excellent work as always.

fluffy123: Welcome to the forums and thank you for entering! There are lots of tips that Heromachiners much better than myself can teach you, including shading/lighting effects. Look around and ask, we’re a pretty friendly lot. That being said, your entry is awesome.

djuby: As usual, excellent work. Where are those feet in the program?

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Blazing Blue Redesign Contest #12

STRIKER
    striker-HM3.PNG

Description:
    By day he is hard-boiled police detective Tom Parker. By night he is hard-case vigilante Striker, operating beyond the laws to which he is bound while in uniform. Striker wears chainmail-style armor and carries a long bo.

Restrictions:
    He’s got to look tough. Tom Parker generally sports a day or two of stubble on his chin and has short blonde hair. Stick with the red and gray color scheme and include some element of chainmail-esque armor and his bo, which is about 5 feet long. He definitely needs some facial covering because protecting his identity is crucial. The rest is up to you!

djuby
    Participant

The boots are in Foot Right Tech. All one unit

Nobody

Striker
    Striker.png

djuby
    Participant

striker.png

Dang, forgot about this one. Working on my entry right now.

Blue Blazer
    Participant

Since I, too, have been slack I will allow another 24 hours for this contest before declaring a winner.

fluffy123
    Participant

here ya go

undo.jpg

djuby
    Participant

nice!

fluffy123
    Participant

Thnx shiny that means a lot coming from someone of your skill

fluffy123
    Participant

* djuby it keeps putting shiny instead

djuby
    Participant

@fluffy123 said:

* djuby it keeps putting shiny instead

Well I am fairly shiny.

No fancy highlights or shading do to time, but here’s my Striker

Striker
    BB-Striker.png

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 194 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.