ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges ONE PART, MANY CHARACTERS contest……

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 829 total)
  • Author

Herr D
    Participant

GO!
    3i5.png

Keric
    Participant

Thank you for handling that, my monitor died Friday!Cry
    Still getting adjusted to how small everything is!

Herr D
    Participant

Oh. You’re welcome. Many versions of windows allow ctrl + to magnify what you’re looking at. It doesn’t work very well for hm, but, maybe it’ll help somehow.

Maaz
    Participant

Heya guys. I’m back again!
    This here is Imp-Guy. He’s a guy who just so happens to be an imp who decided to ditch the forces of evil and is now a detective vigilante. It’s not really his fault that half the time he’s investigating cases about himself.
    Imp-Guy.png

Herr D
    Participant

Maaz! Pick 3! Hoof as head was clever–almost didn’t catch it. –and I think EVERYONE should just ditch the forces of evil!

Maaz
    Participant

I’m still waiting for all the evil henchmen to go on strike against their super-villainous masters. The Henchmen Revolution has a nice ring to it.
    Anyways, I digress. So… here are my choices. I choose:
    (Top to Bottom)
    Insignia, Tattoo Animals
    Mouth, Standard
    Hair, Zombie
    hm3-beta.png

Herr D
    Participant

She SAID one side was longer than the other . . .
    http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u438/jamais5/2014hm/JustAnEnthusiasticTrim_zpsca7cb964.png
    Too many people are ready to assume the worst when you’re chasing a pretty woman with a sharp implement. It really was going to be “Just An Enthusiastic Trim.”

honestly.

Yeah, Maaz. I know what you mean. Nice ring or no–way too much loyalty for all the evil geniuses and not enough for the happy-go-lucky, not-even-insane above averages.

Herr D
    Participant

Uncontested I soldier on: Next Friday 9:30 EST. These ingredients.
    3i6-1.png

Maaz
    Participant

Ouch, sorry for not judging, man. Anywho, on a late note, that guy right there is the epitome of creepiness. Then again, sleep is for the weak.
    Now, here’s my counterattack.
    Bi’Zarrus, bizarre by name and by nature, is an intergalactic invader. No one knows exactly WHAT he is, but he is one thing for sure- bizarre. He and his army of psychotic lizards have, uptill now, conquered 1.035 planets, out of which one is a barren sand world with the average temperature of 613 Celsius, and 0.035 is a small warehouse on a tiny abandoning mining. The rest of the planet cannot be conquered due to high level of anti-lizard friendly gasses. His arms have no joints so he can’t reach for his weapons- his hovering lower cyborg body malfunctions at awkward times- his eyes are located very awkwardly- his nose is alergic to his lizard army- he has no ears, and due to the lack of a butt, he has a permanent burping issues. Only heaven knows how he got into the armor in the first place.
    On the other hand, he is very good at singing.
    BiZarrus.png

Herr D
    Participant

Pretty good, and, I must say, neat idea for built-in eyelids.

Pick 3. Smile

Herr D
    Participant

OKAY! NO MORE SLEEPING ON THE JOB! Let’s try the same three items from post 323. Cutoff is 8/15, noon EST, I’ll judge 8/16.

Keric
    Participant

The uses
    the fantasy head wear used as the top and the chin strap,
    the ears used on the shoes, and as embroidery patern, and the belt used as the shield, the shield strap, and the knife handle
    341.PNG

Herr D
    Participant

I get to declare that floppy ears make good paisley! KERIC! Pick 3 for the next round by virtue of your earsley creation!

Keric
    Participant

341-1.PNG

Herr D
    Participant

Pweck was to ride up to the side of the fortress waving the flag of peaceful negotiation.
    http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u438/jamais5/2014hm/HerrD-PweckGettingASurprise_zps6b17c0b7.png
    The enemy gave Pweck a little surprise.

Parts:VCR tape walls might be a bit obvious, the shredded loincloth became the ‘flag’ shot off, and the cape became part of an energy effect, specifically the leftover energy after impact with the flagpole.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 829 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.