Nug’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Nug’s Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 439 total)
  • Author

GuyGenesis
    Participant

Last time I promise, sorry again Nug. Back by popular request, or is that request from the popular?

@JR
    & AMS – Thanks fellas, like I said before I love the way shading looks (looking at you AMS) but I don’t have the patience for it (150+ for everything). Nug relly has a solid design here, I just felt the superman-esque symbol didn’t do it justice, but I agree he captured the sexy without revealing “too” much. Took your advice which is always welcome, that’s how we grow (boy did that sound kinda corny). Anyways took some liberties with her face/hair.

@Nug
    – Thanks for the compliment on Aries and letting me share in the spotlight even if I did weasel my way in πŸ™‚ and looking forward to what you come up with in the way of Nug’s Incredibles and other creations in general

@Forum goers – We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread hosted by our good friend Nug.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Nug
    Participant

@ams I was wondering about a head, myself. Seems Guy has taken care of that today. My piece has been done, and Guy is taking her on himself.Β  πŸ™‚

@GuyGenesis That is preety freakin sweet! I like the shading you put on it, and the head is nice… Kinda looks like she just seen someone pooping in the shower or something, but its all good. Nicely done, mate!

GuyGenesis
    Participant

Nah just JR staring πŸ˜‰

ams
    Participant

Looks great!Β  Like the technique you used for adding hair highlights.Β  Cheers!

FRM

that is really good!

Nug
    Participant

I’m really loving this character! Went through a slight change with the insignia, and played with some concepts introduced to the character by GuyGenesis, but still tried to hold true to my original also.

Super Mom Takes Flight:

Attachments:

JR19759
    Keymaster

I already said I wasn’t doing a COTW next week, so there’s no need to be that powerful. Turn down dude! It’s not that serious!

Skoul
    Participant

*Speechless!*…………………………………………………

……………………………………………….*still speechless!*

Nug
    Participant

@JR Well I was already almost done with it when you posted that message so :d… Enjoy it anyways. πŸ˜€ Turn down??? I’m not sure I know how to do that. How do we get better if we do not push our limits? πŸ˜‰

Happy Holidays to you, JR! I’m not sure if I’ll be around much next few days, so drop me a message if you find yourself stuck in a situation that calls for just the right inappropriate thing to be said. I’ll hook you up.

And a Happy Holidays as well to everyone! Here’s hope’n you all a very Merry Christmas!

JR19759
    Keymaster

I shall do that if indeed the situation calls. May you and your family also have the merriest of Christmases and a happy rest of the year (and hopefully, the year after and the year after that, but I think that might be getting too ahead of myself. I might need to turn down as well now πŸ˜‰ )

Nug
    Participant

@ JR: Like the T shirts say… “Keep calm and…”

Wait…

Nah man “Freak out and run around!” πŸ˜‰

Sabrina
    Participant

“How do we get better if we don’t push our limits?”

Get BETTER? AHAHAHA!!! You must be joking. You can’t get much better than that!

Wolf Master
    Participant

Excuse me while i piece back together my mind.

Seriously though thats jaw dropping the posing especially is superb.

Nug
    Participant

@SkoulΒ Β  A thesaurus for you, my friend, for Christmas. http://www.thesaurus.com/

May life never find you speechless again! πŸ˜‰ Thanks for your comment!

@Sabrina
    Β  You guys are flattering! We can always do better… unless you do your best. πŸ˜›

@Wolf
    MasterΒ  Found this Jaw on the floor… I think it belongs to you. πŸ˜‰

Thanks to all of you for your comments. I’m glad you all like it! Its nice to know the time and effort do not go unappreciated.

Nug
    Participant

Cant Draw came up with an awesome villain for Super mom in the Christmas Shop.

You can find that here—-> http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/CantDraw-Monster-In-Law.png

I love this idea! I had a hard time recreating it cause it kept making me think about my mother in law. *cold chills* So on this piece no shading (yet… maybe) I don’t know. Maybe when I don’t want to vomit looking at it. πŸ˜›

I gave her a shadow demon. (Fitting… trust me) Death gaze idea by CD was awesome, I’m also thinking she needs the uncanny ability to trash talk anyone who isn’t in the immediate vicinity, and a purse full of junk food for the Grand Babies so they will have no chance in hell of acting right, or going to bed when they supposed to. Β  πŸ˜‰

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.