Nug’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Nug’s Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 439 total)
  • Author

livewyre1014
    Participant

Triple D – Distant Dimensional Drifter – he strikes me as someone who can travel between different dimensions using some from of energy that only he understands. Just a thought.

Nug
    Participant

@ Livewyre: I like that alot!

Nug
    Participant

Loving JR’s Lili, and Danni characters. My take on Danni:
    Danni-1.PNG
    I dont know about you guys, but i’m waiting for a back story from good ol JR. Stop by his page and check out the rest of his Lili and Danni stuff if you haven’t already.
    http://www.heromachine.com/forum/the-heromachine-art-gallery/jr19759-characters/page-61/#p43981

Viper
    Participant

That’s great, man. Can I get a menu?

Nug
    Participant

@viper: Today’s special is Angry looking white woman with a side of butchers cleaver, topped off with a little red wine. ;)

Viper
    Participant

Too expensive. And not really healthy. I’ll just take a lemonade.

Nug
    Participant

@ viper:
    Lol… Good choice!

Nug
    Participant

CDC – SteamPunk
    The Violinist:
    The-Violinist.PNG
    The-Violinist-2.PNG

livewyre1014
    Participant

nice work with the hands…as someone who used to be a violinist I appreciate that she is holding the bow properly. Good job.

Nug
    Participant

@livewyre: I appreciate your attention to detail. Those hands were hard to pull off! Good to know it didn’t go unnoticed.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Nug said:

I dont know about you guys, but i’m waiting for a back story from good ol JR. Stop by his page and check out the rest of his Lili and Danni stuff if you haven’t already.
    http://www.heromachine.com/forum/the-heromachine-art-gallery/jr19759-characters/page-61/#p43981

Glad you like the characters Nug. Just one thing. When you say backstory, do you want the life story thing or is there something specific you wanted to know? I’m just asking because I was planning to do a sort of Character Q&A for them at some point and if there was anything you particularly wanted to know I could try to include it.

Nug
    Participant

@ JR:
    Lots of things really dude. How they meet. Where they live. Their relationship mechanics. (What’s expected of whom and who does what) Personality traits. Likes and dislikes…
    Bios i guess basically is what I would like to know. This stuff would help for future pieces, and situations to put them in.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Nug said:

@ JR:
    Lots of things really dude. How they meet. Where they live. Their relationship mechanics. (What’s expected of whom and who does what) Personality traits. Likes and dislikes…
    Bios i guess basically is what I would like to know. This stuff would help for future pieces, and situations to put them in.

I’ve got a few of those bits on the original post from last year (you can find them half way down this page- http://www.heromachine.com/forum/the-heromachine-art-gallery/jr19759-characters/page-36/ ), but I’ll definitely keep in mind those first three in particular because they’ll be very interesting to explore, certainly in the Q&A and maybe, if I get my self sorted out, in something more in depth (no, not that in depth, I’m pre-empting you here, you’re still on time out remember).

prswirve
    Participant

Wow…. that pose on the violinist… (speechless..)

Trekkie
    Participant

Wow. Very impressive all around

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.