Nug’s Creations

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Nug’s Creations

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 439 total)
  • Author

Nug
    Participant

Name: Unknown
    question.PNG
    Love the possibilities this character has… I just cant think of any. :P
    Feel free to voice your opinions.

Nug
    Participant

Had some more fun with the last character…
    question2-1.PNG

Lightningsword
    Participant

@Nug said:

Name: Unknown
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/nug/2013/10/question.PNG
    Love the possibilities this character has… I just cant think of any. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_razz.gif
    Feel free to voice your opinions.

The ability to scare people off just by striking that pose! But that’s just a bad joke.

Herr D
    Participant

** How’s this?

“You ARE certain you want this mission?”
    “Yes. This mission suits me.”
    “You are willing to keep this shape and clumsy substance?”
    “I am.”
    “Our understanding is that these primitive beings are capable of all manner of suffering and destruction.”
    “As you have pointed out, I am the most primitive-minded of all of us. If anyone can understand them and judge them correctly, that would be me.”
    ” . . . Agreed. You are more suited than most. We will await your return. What will you do?”
    “I will choose a name and a likeness to blend in with them. If I cannot return within one revolution of their sun, I will have assimilated beyond my capacity to return.”
    “And then?”
    “You will exterminate them. The damage they have done to their moon is minimal, but their dependence upon caffeine is clear from their radio broadcasts.”
    “Yes. Upsetting an entire world for a single organic substance is clearly a sign of their barbarity. We will await you.”

Nug
    Participant

I like that, Herr D! A not so distant future for the human race, in which a superior life form comes to judge us all. I believe strongly in the fact that there is good in everyone. It’s just hard to see in a world where every news cast is about death and destruction. Maybe this character comes to understand this theory to be true… just a little too late. Now he must defend Earth against his own kind. Yes!

Way to get my mind working, Herr D! I appreciate it!

Herr D
    Participant

Good luck with it, and you’re welcome. It’s so much easier to get an artist’s mind working. Pray for me to succeed in getting a hiring manager’s mind working? Smile

Lightningsword
    Participant

@Herr D said:

Good luck with it, and you’re welcome. It’s so much easier to get an artist’s mind working. Pray for me to succeed in getting a hiring manager’s mind working? http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-smile.gif

Start now? OK.

Nug
    Participant

Riight! I’m working on it ;)

Nug
    Participant

Been awhile. More profile fun from me.
    I miss you guys! Much love to DBlade on the new item additions!
    Y-Robot
    Y-Robot.PNG

Hammerknight
    Participant

Cool. Cool

JR19759
    Keymaster

Nice one, good ta have ya back.

Trekkie
    Participant

Very cool. Great item use

Nug
    Participant

Code Name : Gorilla
    Open hatch version.
    No I don’t have a closed hatch version :P I’ve had this idea for awhile now, and finally decided to try and pull it off. Lemme know what you think. ;)
    CN-Gorilla.PNG

Stulte
    Participant

Weird. I had almost that exakt same idea a few weeks ago, but I completely failed to make it work.

You’ve pulled it off beautifully, though! It just gets even more awesome the more I look at it!

Mad Jack
    Participant

Very, very cooooooooool! Cool

But yeah, you were right – now I wanna see the closed hatch version… ;)

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 439 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.