Mad Jacks Showroom

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Mad Jacks Showroom

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 355 total)
  • Author

Really like The Crow.

Mad Jack
    Participant

Thx – that’s music to my ears… http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-laugh.gif

SICK BASTARD
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/madjack/2013/05/SickBastard_pv.png

Braeden Connelly‘s first actions indicating that something was wrong with him took place at an age of 13 when he “accidentally” killed a neighbour girl while playing doctor – he took the phrase too literally. After this incident he was briefly admitted to a psychiatric institution for evaluation, but was soon released since he knew exactly what to say to the shrink to satisfy him.

When the authorities the next time took notice of him, he had already killed 40 people and was soon listed as a serial killer in the top 10 of the FBI’s Most Wanted, but it took them 10 years and several casualties among their own agents before they could finally catch and arrest him. At the trial such crual details of Braeden’s deeds came to light, that even Darmer and Bundy could look like choirboys compared to him, and in the end he was to everyone’s relief sentenced to death.

Another two years and several murders of guards and inmates later, he eventually came in the state of Florida to the electric chair – a means of execution, which he himself had chosen. But just at that moment when the electricity began to flow through his body, his Xenogenic was activated and shortly after his death had been officially established, he came back to life. Taking advantage of the confusion, he managed to overpower his executioners and after he had taken the time to slowly torture all attendees to death he fled into the night.

Braeden Connelly has an extremely accelerated healing ability that enables him to regenerate damaged or destroyed tissue with immense efficiency. Simple gunshot and stab wounds, slashes, cuts, broken bones and severe burns can heal within a matter of seconds and he can fully heal from extreme injuries like having his skin, muscles, and internal organs incinerated within minutes. He can even regrow any missing limb and organs or reattach them to his body if theyre not too damaged. Thanks to his highly efficient immune system, which is part of his accelerated healing factor, he is also immune against the effects of all known diseases and infections and virtual impervious to all poisons and most drugs, except in massive overdoses.

Braeden is very smart with an IQ well above average and can be very charismatic and charming if he wants to – he was diagnosed to be both psycho- and sociopathic with tendencies to sadism and no clear peference to his victims – he kills people of any gender, ethnecity or age. As a notorious serial killer and mass murder he knows thousand ways to torture and kill people, preferably with knives but not limited to them – the only things he wouldn’t use are guns, since they kill too fast for his taste. When he is in need for money he often combines business with pleasure and hires himself out as an assassin.

FYI: His self-inflicted scars are from the time before his mutation and represent the number of his victims up to that point (75). He regrets that he can’t “honor” his next victims the same way, as his powers let new scars disappear immediately. But instead he has now a pretty stuffed trophy room in a secret lair – and you really really don’t want to see whats in there. What can I say? He’s a pretty sick bastard after all…

Headshot:
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/madjack/2013/05/SickBastard_hs.png

Mad Jack
    Participant

Some retro-style comic cover for my storylines (which will be continued soon):

The-Walker-1.jpg Days-of-Annihilation-1.jpg

Days-of-Annihilation-2.jpg Days-of-Annihilation-3.jpg

Captain-Adam-Sterling-1.jpg check out the great pulp-o-mizer

Mad Jack
    Participant

ALIEN8
    Alien8_pv.png

One of the 99 species that has been enslaved and left behind by the harvester as they fled the Earth. The real name of this specimen is unknown, as it is unpronounceable to humans so he goes by the name Alien8, since he was the eighth alien that has been taken to a reservation in the middle of the Grait Plains which has been set up specifically for extraterrestrial refugees and is more reminiscent of a detention center through its firm control by military forces.

Based on its physiology, it is assumed that Alien8 comes from a planet whose gravity is half as high as that on earth and whose atmosphere has a high content of sulfur, but it seems as if it is possible for it to use other sources as an energy supplier for its metabolism thanks to a complicated mechanism of external respiratory organs.

Headshot:
    Alien8_hs.png

PS: If anyone could help me with a pose I’m looking for, I would be very happy. Maybe I can offer something in exchange? Please have a look: “Pose Aid”

ams
    Participant

Those hands on Alien8 are freakin’ awesome. Great job!

Herr D
    Participant

‘Foreshortening’ is tough in any medium and hm isn’t really designed for perspective work. My suggestion is make a kneecap out of a head or use a kneepad ‘right up to the screen’ and show his boot sticking out a bit from behind it. Fiddle with the scale and use the single bent leg with the ‘regular size’ boot and kneepad or head as knee at an angle. If the kneepad and boot in regular size are eye-catching and obvious enough, the audience’s ‘eye’ will complete the pattern for you. Good luck.

Mad Jack
    Participant

@ ams: Thx! Wasn’t really hard to make – just split two mirrored hands in half and combine them in the middle… ;)

@ Herr D: I guess you’re referring to my pose aid request? I know what you’re suggesting but I’m struggling with the conversion. I posted the code of my efforts so far in the respective topic – so feel free to show me, how it’s done… Laugh

Another alien for the “Freakhaven” reservation:

THE YEM VEY
    YemVey_pv.png

No time for a backgroundstory today – maybe next time…

Headshot:
    YemVey_hs.png

Mad Jack
    Participant

Princess Chup Oxpha of the Huq’sigix
    Huqsigix_pv.png

Isn’t she a beauty? Well – somebody must have thought so since she was once “Miss Universe” on her planet. Elected by rulers of various planetary systems!

What do you say? Political ulterior motives? Shame on you for such evil thoughts … ;)

Headshot:
    Huqsigix_hs.png

Wonderful aliens! Please keep them coming.

Mad Jack
    Participant

163741782-1.jpgSir! Yes, Sir!

Shalh Zhagh of the Thalhibi
    Thalhibi_pv.png

A hermaphrodite and partly insectoid species from the planet Chotol.

The Thalhibi have special organs that make up four-fifths of their body, and give them the ability to produce electricity. These organs are made of muscle-like cells, called electrocytes, lined up so a current of ions can flow through them and stacked so each one adds to a potential difference. To generate low voltage and high voltage discharges they send a signal from the brain through the nervous system to the electrocytes which opens the ion channels, allowing sodium to flow through, reversing the polarity momentarily.

Similar to a battery, in which stacked plates each produce an electrical potential difference, they generate an electric current by causing a sudden difference in electric potential. These thousands of stacked electroplaques are capable of producing a shock at up to 1,500 volts and 8 ampere of current (1,200 watts).

It would be extremely likely for such a shock to be deadly for an adult human, when the duration of a discharge is long enough, but even a brief contact could at least cause a heart fibrillation – so you better don’t piss of a Thalbibi.

The electricity produced can also be converted by mental control into other forms of energy and used in different ways. Thus the organs can, for example, transmit a signal of about 10 V in amplitude between 25 Hz and several hundred Hertz in frequency which in turn can be used for electrolocation to locate objects around them which allows them to “see” where they cannot depend on vision: like in caves and at night.

Headshot:
    Thalhibi_hs.png

Mad Jack
    Participant

Inspired by Delirious Al’s “Split”:

THE ELHTHU
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/madjack/2013/06/Elhthu_pv.png

At a tiny ten inches tall, the Elthu are a highly intelligent and intellectuall alien race – more than 90 percent of their body mass consists of cerebral tissue making it in fact a single large brain. They are masters in the construction of any imaginable technology and highly regarded throughout the whole civilized universe for their inventions and designs.

When they are in a unfamiliar environment they prefer to act in giant cybernetic robot bodies, due to their small size.
    These bodies have holographic projected heads which are always sympathized with the particular life form, with which they interact at the moment to mitigate a potential culture shock in encounters with less advanced civilizations.

Yalwon of the Elhthu (with robot body in “off-mode”):
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/madjack/2013/06/Elhthu_pv2.png

Headshot:
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/madjack/2013/06/Elhthu_hs.png

Off-Mode Zoom:
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/madjack/2013/06/Elhthu_zoom.png

CantDraw
    Participant

Okay, that’s just too cool. It’s a beautiful piece of work.

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Just awesome! All of them but especially the Elhthu!

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

I love the idea behind that… i may have to steal it….
    with permission

Mad Jack
    Participant

Thank you for your very kind words folks!
    Hang on a sec – I’m gonna turn as red as a beet for a moment …
    Embarassed
    Okay, done!

@ Alexander: Permission granted! I’m already excited to see what comes out of it … ;)

BATTLESHIP BOLON YOKTE’ K’U
    BolonYokteKu_pv.jpg

The Bolon Yokte K’uh is the flagship of the Harvester armada and extends to a length of 0.7 miles and 0.2 yards in wide wich corresponds to a size of about 4 aircraft carrier. Its weapons systems are strong enough to turn an entire small town to ashes with a single shot and it was responsible for the destruction of half of New York.

Towards the end of the resistance struggle against the Harvesters the rebel group “Defiants” managed to board the ship and crash it in the Central Park – an action that heralded the end of the “Days of Annihilation” and eventually led to the flight of the invaders from Earth.

The crashed spaceship was later rebuilt into a fortress called “The Citadel” by the U.S. government which serves, among other things, as headquarters for various organizations such as S.H.A.D.O.W. (Strategic Homeland Agency for Defense Operations Worldwide), D.O.G.M.A. (Department for Observation of Global Meta Activities) and T.O.U.C.H.S.T.O.N.E. (Tactical Operations Unit for Crises in Homeland Security, Threat Oberservation and Network Espionage)…

BTW: I thought to myself: “Why use pulp-o-mizer if you yourself are a studied media designer?” and created all new comic covers. The result?! Well, just look for yourself – I posted them in a separate topic: “Mad Jack’s Zeitgeist Comics

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 355 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.