Mad Jacks Showroom

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Mad Jacks Showroom

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 355 total)
  • Author

Lightningsword
    Participant

They must REALLY hate that name. Great job, I especially like Seahawk, the lining on the left arm side is just awesome.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Dang, they all look great! Wetwork looks super cool, all the costumes are terrific on the costumed characters.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

What magnificent BASTARDS! ;)

Nice job on the team, love the full-body pattern effect you get on these guys.

Vampyrist
    Participant

They’re awesome, especially Wetwork and Stingaree.

Mad Jack
    Participant

@Lightningsword said:
    They must REALLY hate that name. Great job, I especially like Seahawk, the lining on the left arm side is just awesome.

Thanks! I was just messing around with the tattoos and Seahawk was really the simplest to do… Smile

@Jeimuzu said:
    Dang, they all look great! Wetwork looks super cool, all the costumes are terrific on the costumed characters.

Thank you! My goal was to make clear that Wetware (Wetwork was a typo I corrected) costume consists of millions of tiny nanobots who form a kind of black viscious liquid mass that is constantly in motion (similar to Rorschach’s mask). I at least am pretty proud of the way he turned out. Cool

@DiCicatriz said:
    What magnificent BASTARDS! http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_wink.gif

Nice job on the team, love the full-body pattern effect you get on these guys.

THX! Like I said: Just messing around with the tattoos… Wink

@Vampyrist said:
    They’re awesome, especially Wetwork and Stingaree.

Thank you! Those two are my favorites, too! Laugh

Mad Jack
    Participant

Before I proceed to a new topic I want to add a team to my international heroes since it looks like I forgot “down under”. Surprised

So here’s the official Australian governmental sanctioned superhero-team:

SavagePack_pv.png

The team members from bottom left to top right:

TASMANIAN DEVIL
    TasmanianDevil_pv.png
    Affiliations: The Savage Pack
    Powers: Jordan Anderson possesses extremely enhanced senses, so that he can see in total darkness as if it was a clear sunny day, hear sounds that an ordinary human can’t, smell fear and detect if someone is lying by change in body odor, and taste the exact ingredients of any particular food he is eating. Additionally to razor-sharp animal-like claws and a sometimes savage rage, he is equipped with superhuman strength, speed and stamina, increased agility and reflexes, as well as an accelerated healing process that enables him to regenerate damaged or destroyed tissue with far greater efficiency than an ordinary human.

Headshot:
    TasmanianDevil_hs.png

REDBACK
    Redback_pv.png
    Powers: Riley Reddington possesses the proportionate superhuman abilities and traits of various spiders as a result of genetic manipulations and other scientific experiments under state supervision. The former convict possesses several additional limbs (including 4 extra arms), superhuman strength and speed, enhanced stamina and agility, and is capable to stick to virtually any surface and crawl across it or to rip a wall down just by tugging at it hard enough with his palms. He also has the ability to organically produce a silk venomous liquid from glands in his fingers that can be used as some sort of web as well.

Headshot:
    Redback_hs.png

NEON BLUR
    NeonBlur_pv.png
    Powers: Bailey Jones can move at almost supersonic speed for an indefinite time and use bursts of even higher speed for a short time allowing him to move faster than the eye can track. At that speed he becomes so fast it appears as if he has teleported and by gaining momentum he acquires the relativistic mass of such speed to land blows with tremendous force without causing any shock or disturbance to the surface he stops on. Even when he accelerates himself to high speeds, transforming himself into a destructive projectile in the process, he is able to maneuver accurately and dodge projectiles, move behind enemies, or get away from a fight if necessary.

Headshot:
    NeonBlur_hs.png

HELIX
    Helix_pv.png
    Powers: Aaron Sweets can transform his body completely or partially down to the genetic and cellular structure into any fundamental element, including air, earth, electricity, fire, light, shadow, water, etc. and is able to shapeshift his form at will. These powers enable him to transform and reshape his body in order to impersonate other people or objects and to form limbs into weapons or enhance his body to combat, either by turning into animal, monsters, etc. or making his body stronger by combining abilities and/or elements.

Headshot:
    Helix_hs.png

KILLERBUG
    Killerbug_pv.png
    Powers: Callum Morton possesses an insect-like body with a chitinous exoskeleton, including retractable mandibles and jaws strong enough to crush at least solid wood, as well as a pair of veined, cellophane like insectoid wings that allow him to fly at an unknown speed or hover in place. The sharp nails on each of his fingers are poisonous stings that can be used to cut and pierce his opponets and the strong poison can cause lethal hallucinations on his victims. He also possesses a special gland for producing digestive acid that he can use as a weapon and he is capable of moving his wings at high speeds, creating potent sonic vibrations which can harm even people with great durability and shatter solid objects.

Headshot:
    Killerbug_hs.png

ECO
    Eco_pv.png
    Powers: The half Aborigines, half Australian Joshua Irukandji has the psionic power to manipulate all matter and energy on a subatomic level and to shape and even create the basic elements of nature. He is able to move, alter, and mix all forms of matter, reconfigure existing elements into different substances and forms, and can use his powers to various effects, a few of which are: pulling atoms together, changing matter to energy and back again, creating one atom from many others, make his or others molecules phase through any object, create and evolve lesser life forms and himself, produce heat, force, fire, electric, and/or nuclear energy etc., negate or trigger superpowers in others, and much else.

Headshot:
    Eco_hs.png

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Yet another awesome superhero team, Tasmanian Devil has got to be my favorite here, I just love what you did with his costume. Simple, but effective.

Mad Jack
    Participant

Thank you very much, Manga-Master! There are plenty more teams coming – as soon as I get the story straight that’s connecting them. Wink

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Mad Jack said:

Thank you very much, Manga-Master! There are plenty more teams coming – as soon as I get the story straight that’s connecting them. http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-smileys/sf-wink.gif

Sweet! I can’t wait to see your next awesome team. Also I just wanted to say that I really appreciate that you take the time to respond to each individual comment.

Mad Jack
    Participant

In honor of the International Day Against Homophobia & Transphobia I present you a character I came up with a few weeks ago:

GENDERBENDER
    Genderbender_pv.png

Origin:
    Reese Miller was born genderless and started to shift between sexes right after birth givin xir parents, despite being actually very open minded, at first a little of trouble to decide if xe was a boy or a girl before they decided to raise xir gender-neutral.

Powers:
    Reese is a pansexual, genderfluid person with the ability to alter xir and other peoples gender completely to cellular level either permanently or temporarily. Xe can also remove genders for neutri or combine genders for hermaphrodite and influence (i.e. reverse) in this way the powers of any metahuman.

Thanks to DiCicatriz for the gender-neutral pronouns… ;)

Timedrop23
    Participant

Killerbug’s face is wicked.

Trekkie
    Participant

What I wouldn’t give for xem to use xir power on me… ah well, the NHS’ll do.

Neat concept, though, and the design is nicely done.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

I love how you blended the blue and pink on Genderbender’s costume, also I really dig the insignia.

Mad Jack
    Participant

@Timedrop23 said:
    Killerbug’s face is wicked.

Thanks! That’s what I was going for… Laugh

@Trekkie said:
    What I wouldn’t give for xem to use xir power on me… ah well, the NHS’ll do.

Neat concept, though, and the design is nicely done.

Thank you! I really wish you all the best and all the happiness you deserve in your future. Smile

@Jeimuzu said:
    I love how you blended the blue and pink on Genderbender’s costume, also I really dig the insignia.

THX! After all the rainbow euphoria going around some weeks/months ago, I wanted to try blending colors as well, but two were everything I could handle. And even that was harder than I thought. Wink

Mad Jack
    Participant

*cough* *hack* Uh, crap. Where did all those cobwebs come from?! *looksreproachfullyatRedback* oO

So, I’m still working on a ton of new stuff, but until that’s ready to be shown (still struggling with a coherent story) I wanted to at least show a sign of life. And to accomplish that I present you the (for the latest contest) revamped version of my zodiac team. These characters were some of the first I did with HM3 – and looking back at what I fabricated back then, I think I certainly improved my skills. ;)

Here’s the old version:
    Zodiac_old.png

And here’s the new one:
    Zodiac.png

The team members clockwise (please click the images to open bigger pictures with more infos):

Sagittarius (aka “Nighthorse”)
    Sagittarius.png
    Headshot:
    Sagittarius_hs.png

Scorpio (aka “Il Scorpio”)
    Scorpio.png
    Headshot:
    Scorpio_hs.png

Libra (aka “Balance”)
    Libra.png
    Headshot:
    Libra_hs.png

Virgo (aka “Venus”)
    Virgo.png
    Headshot:
    Virgo_hs.png

Leo (aka “Lionheart”)
    Leo.png
    Headshot:
    Leo_hs.png

Cancer (aka “Murrain”)
    Cancer.png
    Headshot:
    Cancer_hs.png

Gemini (aka “Twinset”)
    Gemini.png
    Headshot:
    Gemini_hs.png

Taurus (aka “Electric Bull”)
    Taurus.png
    Headshot:
    Taurus_hs.png

Aries (aka “Rampage”)
    Aries.png
    Headshot:
    Aries_hs.png

Pisces (aka “White Shark”)
    Pisces.png
    Headshot:
    Pisces_hs.png

Aquarius (aka “Whitewater”)
    Aquarius.png
    Headshot:
    Aquarius_hs.png

Capricorn (aka “Antelope” or “Pronghorn”)
    Capricorn.png
    Headshot:
    Capricorn_hs.png

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 355 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.