Luc’s Big Pile of Random Stuff

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Luc’s Big Pile of Random Stuff

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 360 total)
  • Author

Luc

Hex
    At FIEND’s academy, there are also a few “Special Instructors” who teach its students the skills they will need in their future villainous exploits. Hex teaches “Occult 101”, a class for the more supernaturally oriented students where she helps them harness abilities of various magical origins. Before finding her place as a teacher at the academy, Hex had actually been the pupil of another member of FIEND, taught by Nekomeiji how to create powerful illusions using the strange runes decorating her skin.

Hex.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Nice. Love how the runes stand against the glow.

Luc

Quite obviously, this next one is very heavily inspired by Agent 47. There’s just something about the “Menacing bald man in a nice suit that’s about to kill you” look that’s really intimidating. Probably the “about to kill you” part.

Sharp
    Even without any powers, Sharp is one of the most dangerous teachers at FIEND’s academy. He teaches “Espionage and Assassination” at the academy, teaching the students who prefer stealth how to get their jobs done without anyone even knowing they were there. At one point, Sharp had been a notorious serial killer, a deranged psychopath responsible for several vicious murders, a man well over the edge of insanity with a particular knack for throwing sharp objects into people’s skulls. However, eventually… something happened that changed him completely, turning him into the exact opposite of what he once was. He became quiet, cold, and calculated rather than his formerly chaotic manner. Nobody is quite sure what it was that changed him so much, but whatever it was just made him a thousand times more dangerous. He also seems to know something about his fellow teacher Voice, which she doesn’t want anyone else hearing about.

Sharp.png

Luc

Meltra
    Students of FIEND’s academy with a knack for technology, gadgets, and doomsday devices often wind up in one of Meltra’s classes. Though Meltra is not exactly competent as a teacher, she is a brilliant inventor as well as the one responsible for the many cybernetic implants keeping the academy’s Headmaster alive. Her main claim to fame is the arm mounted beam cannon she usually wears, a weapon firing concentrated bursts of energy capable of melting through any metal as if it was butter. Due to this, her fellow teacher Alchemist Midas tends to be a bit suspicious of her, as her signature weapon could render him defenseless if she ever decided to attack him.

Meltra.png

Luc

Savage
    The last and youngest of the teachers at FIEND’s academy, Savage deals with the students who prefer a more direct and violent approach to villainy, helping them strengthen their bodies and learn how to cause as much pain and destruction that they possibly can with their abilities. True to her name, Savage is a vicious and brutal fighter due to her genetics being mixed with those of a tiger. However she is often just as, if not more rebelious than her students, often getting into trouble with the Headmaster and other teachers for her various antics and behavior.

Savage.png
    Savage-Close-up.png

Luc

With the teachers of FIEND’s academy all finished, I’m gunna take a short break to repost some of my older characters from the UGO forums since those went bye bye. Not all of them mind you, just my personal favourites that I still luckily have saved. So first up, here’s a set of twelve heroines each named and/or themed around a different month. They were also my first serious attempts at zypping and shading.

January.png

February.png

March.png

April.png

Luc

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/lucjc/2013/02/May.png

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/lucjc/2013/02/June.png

July.png

August.png

Luc

September.png

October.png

November.png

December-UPDATED.png

Luc

Next up from the old forums, an assortment of fantasy-ish creations! The first is one I’m especially proud of, as it was an experiment in zypping/shading that lead to me experimenting with it further in that last group of characters, though I think this was my most successful attempt at the effect.

Keha.png

Keha-HS.png

Flame-Construct.png

Giant.png

Luc

Amulet.png

Elven-Thief.png

Soul-Keeper.png

Steampunk-Native.png

Luc

Thomoria.PNG

Taylia.PNG

Lufkig-Giantbreaker.png

Krash.PNG

Luc

Next up are some of the images I entered in various contests back when they were still hosted on the blog. A few of these got honorable mentions here and there, but never won. Oh well, at least those contests really inspired me to bring my A-game.

Luclucluc-Slam-Monkey.png

Luclucluc-The-Troll.png

Luclucluc-MindAxe.png

Luclucluc-NemesisChase.png

Luc

Luclucluc-CyborgWeb.png

Luclucluc-ChanceCrow.png

Luc

These next few were a sort of experiment in creating HM images using nothing but basic shapes from the Insignias tab. One of which you’ll recognize as my current avatar, as well as my entry in the “Simply your best” contest back on the blog. I did come back to this style pretty recently, with my Chibi Acedia images a couple pages back.

Peace-Or-Something.png

Evil-Or-Something.png

Good-Or-Something.png

Luclucluc-Kitty-Or-Something.png

Luc

Slenderman-Or-Something.png

Robot-Or-Something.png

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 360 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.