Luc’s Big Pile of Random Stuff

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Luc’s Big Pile of Random Stuff

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 360 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant

Grave is cool!

Luc

Voice
    Since the students of FIEND’s school for gifted troublemakers (Not the official name of course) are often unable to attend public schools as well, the academy employs a few FIEND agents as it’s “Mundane Instructors” to teach a few standard courses such as history, math, science, and english. Voice is the academy’s English teacher, a mysterious woman with a sort of “super-ventriloquism”, able to throw her voice to any location in the world. She also has an impressive knowledge of espionage tactics and martial arts, leading many to believe she was some sort of spy or secret agent before joining FIEND, much like Ultimatum who she seems to have a budding romance with.

Voice.png

Luc

FX
    Another of the Mundane Instructors, FX is the academy’s math teacher. His visor allows him to project a variety of sophisticated holograms, which can be given physical forms at the cost of heavily draining the visor’s power supply. His holograms can often be seen patrolling the halls of the academy as extra security. Unlike the other instructors at FIEND’s academy, he dreads his current job as a simple teacher and constantly tries to convince the organization’s higher-ups to make him an active agent again, rather than a simple math teacher.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/lucjc/2013/01/FX.png

Luc

And as another bonus, here’s FX’s old costume from before becoming a teacher for the academy.

FX-2.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

@Vampyrist said:

Grave is cool!

What he said. Smile

Luc

Suddenly, steampunk happened.

Doc Chrono
    Who better to teach young villains history than a man who can jump to any era he wishes? Doc Chrono came from an alternate timeline with what seems to be some sort of “Time Cannon” cybernetically grafted onto his arm. He simply inputs a date, and then the cannon fires a wormhole to whatever time period he chose. He briefly worked as the history teacher for FIEND’s academy, but has recently turned against the organization and become a hero fighting against them, much like DJ. He seems to have a particular interest in defeating Geppetto, as well as being a common target for Rorrim’s pranks, both of which for currently unknown reasons, though Doc Chrono does seem to have had some sort of history with Rorrim from his own timeline.

Doc-Chrono.png

Luc

Something spooky for the Quick and Easy smartphone challenge…

“Go back to bed sweetie, there’s no such thing as the boogeyman.”

Operator.png

Weilyn

I think we can all agree that steampunk happening is undoubtedly a good thing.

Anarchangel
    Participant

I love when steampunk happens.

Luc

Got an entry for the horror movie contest right here. Might do a few of these, since in case you guys couldn’t tell, I’ve been really into the horror genre lately.

All he remembered of the night was waking up strapped to some cold metal table, foreign medical instruments hanging from the ceiling, a metal arm pulling something from his chest, and an ominous figure reaching over to gently close his eyes again… He hasn’t been able to feel his own heartbeat since.

Luclucluc-Disection.png

Luc

Aaand another one. More silly than scary this time, but I just had to do it once the idea popped in my head.

But don’t worry folks, that actually is tomato sauce.

Luclucluc-Creepypasta.png

Luc

Another for the contest, because who doesn’t love a good zombie flick?

Luclucluc-No-Hope.png

Luc

Alright, getting back on track with FIEND now. Still haven’t come up with a proper name for this academy thing though.

Alchemist Midas
    Despite being one of the Mundane Instructors, Alchemist Midas is one of the most feared members of the academy’s staff. Until IQ and Marvin came along, Alchemist Midas was FIEND’s top scientific mind, and now works towards educating the organization’s next generation of villains as the academy’s science teacher. Though Midas is a scientific mastermind, his abilities actually find their roots in magic. He is the last surviving member of a group of individuals known simply as “The Alchemists”, people with the ability to transmute any element they touch into another of their choosing due to being descendants of a mysterious being that refers to itself as the Philosopher. Why is Midas the last surviving Alchemist? Because he’s the reason the others are now dead.

Alchemist-Midas.png

Luc

Quite proud of the effect on this one.

The Philosopher
    The strange being responsible for the powers of Midas and the former Alchemists, The Philosopher claims to be some sort of all powerful god and seems to share some connection with the otherworldly being known as Void. Due to the mythical Philosopher’s Stone (Which it claims to have created) located deep inside its body, it has the ability to shift its body into any known element (As well as some still unknown) as well as simply create and manipulate objects made of whatever its body currently is at will. Though the Philosopher is not a formal member of FIEND, its connection to Alchemist Midas keeps it a valuable ally for the organization.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/lucjc/2013/02/The-Philosopher.png

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great job. I just read a note this morning that I put on my phone about working with zypping on white to see what it would look like. It looks good, man I think I have been busier since I retired then I was when I was working. I’ve got to find some time to make more characters.

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 360 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.