Linea24’s Astra Universe

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Linea24’s Astra Universe

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 406 total)
  • Author

Awesome group!

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Agreed, very original and coordinated.

Linea24
    Participant

@AP & Headlessgeneral: Thank you Smile

I’m just wondering, but can I post an OC who is from the Pokemon universe, as long as I don’t include any logos or trademarked items?

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Linea24 said:

I’m just wondering, but can I post an OC who is from the Pokemon universe, as long as I don’t include any logos or trademarked items?

I don’t see why not.

Linea24
    Participant

@JR19759 said:

@Linea24 said:

I don’t see why not.

Thanks. With the restriction of posting copyrighted content or characters closely related to copyrighted content I thought I would ask.

Linea24
    Participant

I know I’ve haven’t been as active as I want, but between school and NaNoWriMo coming up, l need to get my arse in gear and get caught up with school and do NaNoWriMo next month, even if it means not being on here often.

Alright. Here’s the two versions of a OC of mines, Grace:
    (I know I already have a character named Grace, but she is in my own universe)

V.1
    nuzlocke-Grace-v2-2.png

V.2
    nuzlocke-Grace-1.png

This character is the main character of a Nuzlocke run I recently did on Pokemon White. Thought that she looked good enough without shading.

And, on a completely different note, here is my entry for the Cosmic Contest:

The Aniean

The-Aniean.png

The Aniean is the first Felian spaceship to be designed and disembarked since the last launch 400 years ago. It was designed by Aylen, a Crystal Felis (cat), who was rediscovering the designs of a magic-fueled spaceship. He based his own design on the Anieas of Felinae, which are dragons that have the long body of Asian dragons and the wings of a dragonfly, and they are huge. The Aniean is the first Felian spaceship to use magic as a fuel and a power source. Because of this, it has the ability to teleport, camouflage itself, and have shields without the use of advanced technology.
    (reason there is only one planet is that Antia is offscreen)

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

OMG wow that space shot is awesome!!!

Trekkie
    Participant

…Wow.
    That space shot is amazing; those gradients are so good!

CantDraw
    Participant

I love it!

Linea24
    Participant

@Alexander of Limbo & Trekkie: Thanks Smile I can’t take all the credit for the idea of the gradients in the “void” of space, though. Harlekin had done a picture with a similar effect in the background and it popped into my head while I was finishing up this piece Embarassed
    But I’m very glad you guys like it. Had to look at a lot of reference pictures to get the effects just right

Linea24
    Participant

@CantDraw: Thank youSmile

RobM
    Participant

You got my vote for the cosmic contest.

Linea24
    Participant

@RobM: Thank you Smile First time I ever was on the poll for a contest

Anarchangel
    Participant

Wow! That really is fantastic. Love it. You’ve got my vote too.

Linea24
    Participant

@Anarchangel: Thanks Embarassed

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 406 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.