Linea24’s Astra Universe

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Linea24’s Astra Universe

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 406 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

I don’t plan, I plot.

*JR used Nasty Plot. JR’s Special Attack rose sharply*

😉

LullabyOfTheSin
    Participant

Linea, this pony is so cute, can i hug it, please? Just one time, i promise i (maybe) won’t steal it.

Linea24
    Participant

@Nug: Let’s just hope there aren’t any sudden explosions (or twenty pictures of explosions at once).

@JR
    : *Linea uses Play Nice! JR’s attack dropped!* 😀

@Lull-carae
    : Yes, you may hug her. (I did that too when I finished her)

Linea24
    Participant

Well, didn’t think I would be finished with something else this quickly. Though, actually, the base for this has been floating around my computer for months, and only now was I able to finish it.

Dragon Subspecies: Dracon

Dragons on Felinae are separated into three subspecies: Minets (smallest, most common), Dracons (second largest), and Anieas (largest, rarest). They, like the Felis and Canis, have neither a spoken nor written language. Instead, to communicate, they use telepathy to transmit images and sensations to other dragons and Feliantians. They are extremely close to the drakans, so much so that for every Dracon or, more sparingly, Aniea born, a drakan is tasked with being a Dracoguide. Dracoguides are pretty much a dragon’s connection to the Ligusitic Species (species that have both a spoken and written language).

Dracons have a similar appearance to European dragons, except for the fact that they have feathers alongside scales. They live in the same area of Tesine as the main population of drakans and Volcano Felis: the Ashdea Faetians (Faetians=mountains). The Ashdea Faetians is a range of active and dormant volcanoes. They are surrounded by a scorched barren called the Ashdea Seldare (Seldare=plains, flat land), where the city Dendeaea, near the entry point of the Riadea Layis (Riadea=river, stream) into the Faein Veri (Veri=forest), serves as a trading post and layline to the other parts of Tesine.

Dracons are the main body of the recognized dragon population. They are the ones considered to be the closest to the other Felian species, especially the drakans and Volcano Felis. They are also the most active dragons, often seen flying above the Ashdea Faetians when the weather is nice out. They will often bond with a Volcano Felis in a Felis-Warder pairing, which often leads to the unusual sight of a Felis riding a Dracon.

…Does anyone else think I use green a bit much?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

JR19759
    Keymaster

OH MY GOD HE STEPPED ON BLUE ROSE!!!!!!!! 😉 (See Blue Rose On Guard Duty for reference to this joke)

Looks gorgeous, especially the join between the items on the legs and the back (love the bit where the wing meets the back, those little feather tufts are brilliant). One thing I will say is, does it have a mouth, because I can’t see one. I know they’re meant to be telepathic and all but how does it eat?

Oh and as it turns out green IS your colour….

Skoul
    Participant

Aww a cute wittle dwagon. *grabs its cheeks and shakes* Arrgh! A vicious little dragon! *fends of attacking dragon*

very well done. My only criticism would be that, to me, it looks like it only has one wing coming out of the centre of its back. I’m sure the one wing is covered by the other, but it’s just a thought.

Linea24
    Participant

@JR
    : Unfortunately, I lost that text file, so the poor dragon probably is going to be eating anything right now. And haha, I got both of your references.

@Skoul
    : Watch out! They breathe fire, too!

I’M ALIVE!!!!!! Sorry guys if I haven’t been ‘machining much recently. With high school taking up a majority of my time, it ate up all my free time.

But fortunately, I’ve just graduated from high school this morning. *jumps up and down with arms flailing*

Story Lyric and Princess Flower Lyric (aka Flowflow) (FYI, Flowflow is my sister’s pony OC)

Flower Lyric is Story Lyric’s younger sister. They share a castle, though despite Flower’s claims that it is her castle and she is letting Story stay in it, it was originally Story’s cottage. Flower is a odd character, as she both acts like an older and younger sister at varying times. She was originally an Earth Pony, but ascended to alicorn status when she led a extremely successful program to keep Equestria’s forests green during a fairly long pegasus protest (apparently there was a lack of good health care), becoming the Princess of Nature. Despite her protests against her sister for playing video games and watching aneighme (Story likes looking for the different plotlines), she herself adores playing Legend of Luna and Ponymon, and watching Fullmetal Unicorn.

Story is the only pony to not call her princess, instead she calls her Flowflow.

Attachments:

Maverik1313
    Participant

Welcome Back 🙂

Linea24
    Participant

Well, I’ve come back from the depths of Texas summer. To more Texas weather.

Anyways, I’m back.

And by the way, it’s been a while since I’ve heromachined, so I would appreciate it if you guys left critiques.

First up:

Tieka

Name: Tieka Caprici

Aliases: N/A

Species: Caprici Antian

Alignment: Lawful Good

Associations: The Unproclaimed, Antia, Caprici

Powers/Skills: Above average intellegence; fairly impressive knowledge of medicine and magical chemistry (how different materials react to aures); good understanding of Antian biology and the slight variations with each proclaim

Weaknesses: None of particular note

Notes: n/a

First Snow

Abigaila

Name: Abigaila Ibro

Aliases: The Burning Calm

Species: Ibro Antian

Alignment: Lawful Good

Associations: The Unproclaimed, Antia, Ibro

Powers/Skills: Melee to medium range fire magic; very skilled in hand-to-hand; above average resilence to physical damage

Weaknesses: Blows to the back due to a previous serious injury

Notes: n/a

All Fired Up

Attachments:

Mad Jack
    Participant

Abigaila looks really great! Love the fire effect on her right arm. I may have to steal that idea in the near future … 😉

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Shading/colors on point as usual.

Stulte
    Participant

Wow, that is just… wow. All Fired Up in particular is fantastic.

Hang on while I look through your gallery. I’m sure there are a lot of masterpieces I have missed.

Edit: Yes there were. You know, I’ve said it before but I really envy your talent for using pastel colours. There’s really nothing quite like your artwork anywhere else on the forum, and it’s never anything but a delight to see.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Words cannot describe how much I love First Snow, it’s so pretty.

Linea24
    Participant

@Mad Jack: Thanks! And I saw where you used it 🙂

@DiCicatriz
    : Thanks! That means a lot coming from you.

@Stulte
    : Thanks! I think I’m blushing now (*^_^*)

@Jeimuzu
    : In all honesty, First Snow’s is one of my favorite pieces I’ve done on HeroMachine.

I’ve recently finished up a few more Antian leaders.

Allaste Marleo and Tacet Marleo

These two are the leaders of the Marleo proclaim, which mainly pursues the arts. There’s a friendly rivalry between them and the Quaria.

And just for clarification, both of them have gold eyes.

Attachments:

Mad Jack
    Participant

Wonderfully beautiful!

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 406 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.