Kaylin’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Kaylin’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 129 total)
  • Author

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Thanks Scatman!
    Here’s my latest creation, my entry for the “Flags” Pop Quiz.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

My entry in the “Not Captain America” contest, Britannia.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

My entry in the “Big Bad” contest. Not up to my usual standard, but it was slightly rushed as I wanted to enter before I go on holiday tomorrow.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

My entry in the Dragons Pop Quiz. I call it “Origin of the Species”.

Hudson
    Participant

All very well done images indeed. I particularly liked the “Wrath” and “Ninja Wizard” contest entries you made. Very expressive. And the shading you did on the “Snow Queen” is really cool (yeah, i stole the pun) and I admit, I can’t figure out how to shade like that. Nice!

Kaylin88100
    Participant

For how to shade, see this guide by ams: http://www.heromachine.com/forum/tips-tricks-how-tos-and-guides/how-to-highlightshade/

I use shading slightly differently to ams, but that should help. The main difference is that I use shadows a lot more, and focus on where the light isn’t hitting as well as where it is.

Hudson
    Participant

Thanks; that tutorial helped a lot. Now I know how to use that “Pattern” tab! Smile

Kaylin88100
    Participant

A “Space Ship” for the pop quiz.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

My “Everyday Hero” for the contest. This is Kaye Lynn, a wealthy socialite who got where she is today by using her power of hypnotism to influence business deals, etc.

Hudson
    Participant

Kaye…Lynn…Kaylin…Ah! I get it! Smile

Seriously though, I like this one a lot. The flower on the shoulder is a nice touch. Cool

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Thanks. I actually first made the flower for the Jewellery Pop Quiz a while back, out of four fairy wings. I think I’ll be using it again.

Actually, that reminds me – I never posted that entry on here. I’ll just do that now:
    http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h464/Kaylin88100/Kaylin88100-Jewellery.png
    I used that flower 4 times in this one, making a total of 16 pink fairy wings! Surprised

Hammerknight
    Participant

Great use of wings.

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Thanks. Smile

Scatman

love those wing flowers really nice!

Kaylin88100
    Participant

Thank you. Smile

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.