JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Herr D said:

Yikes. Did you use Windows Paint for external assembly? I have only been able to import one anything to it at a time and my instructions for it’s use were deleted by a well-meaning installation helper. On top of that, my help button in it doesn’t work. (?)

Nope, I use either GIMP (if I feel like doing it properly) or word if I’m being lazy (because it’s actually really easy to put pictures together in word if you know how).

JR19759
    Keymaster

I meant to put this up a few days ago, but I forgot. A redesign I did of Cantdraw’s character Oro for the Santa Swap.
    Oro-for-Cantdraw.png

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Awesome! Those glowing eyes are so menacing, love this design.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Absolutely no new items that shouldn’t be in heromachine yet used in this at all, ever, no sir, none at all.
    New-Items.png
    Sorry dblade, I had to.

dblade
    Participant

Don’t look, people! It will burn out your retinas!!!

Trekkie
    Participant

Funny, I don’t see anything there…

JR19759
    Keymaster

Anyway, a few more things from the Santa Swap.
    First, a dress to go with a hat for keric (the hat is the one used in the picture.)
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jr19759/2013/12/Keric-Santa-Swap-Gift.png

and a coloured version of one of Trekkie’s sci-fi armour super villains, unsurprisingly this one was for Trekkie.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jr19759/2013/12/Supervillain-Trekkie-Santa-Swap.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

I’m finally free from uni until the new year, so I might be able to do some stuff now. Anyway, something really overdue now. The pose was created for me by Linea24 for this years Santa Swap. I know it’s not my best, multiple assignment deadlines aren’t very good for creativity (or shading by the looks of it).
    Cowgirl.png

Next up should be keric’s gift to me.

JR19759
    Keymaster

I had a lot of fun with this one. Thanks for creating the base for me keric, I can’t imagine how long it took.

Kirin.png

Herr D
    Participant

Is she going to lasso that mount? [checks marsupial pouch] Um? I could hold money for you guys. Eight to five the purple Kirin gets away from the cowgirl if she doesn’t shoot it? House only takes ninety-five percent of each bet? [looks around hopefully]

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Love your cowgirl, she looks great and that pose is perfect. The Kirin is gorgeous, it looks so majestic and awesome. All those shades of purple look beautiful together.

Keric
    Participant

@JR19759 said:

I had a lot of fun with this one. Thanks for creating the base for me keric, I can’t imagine how long it took.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jr19759/2013/12/Kirin.png

Strangely, once you’ve decided on what pieces to use, not that long! I think the cowgirl might ride the Qi lin if he let her!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks guys.
    Anyway, we have been given new items so that must mean I’ve got to do something with them right. Well I have.
    BTW, loving these new wings Madjack, I’ve had this idea for so long and haven’t been able to do it, then all of a sudden you put exactly the item I had in mind in heromachine, most useful.
    Angel-Wings-Girl.png

ExtremelyEPIC
    Participant

Smart use of the new items man. Love the tatoos and shirt.

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Nice! It looks like those wings were custom made for her :D

Viewing 15 posts - 961 through 975 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.