JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

Anarchangel
    Participant

Very cool use of items. I like it. :)

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks guys.

@DiCicatriz
    : I’m not sure about being custom made, but I have been wishing really hard, maybe madjack heard me?

Angel of Chaos
    Participant

This is angel of chaos thanks for helping me , I’m new at this and I had a hard time posting it ,I’m only 15 so I have a lot to learn.

Anarchangel
    Participant

@Angel of Chaos said:

This is angel of chaos thanks for helping me , I’m new at this and I had a hard time posting it ,I’m only 15 so I have a lot to learn.

JR’s always helpful to everyone. It’s why we love him :)
    Stick with it and I’m sure you’ll do great.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Your Angel Wings Girl looks too cool! Man those wings look perfect on her and I’m in love with her tank top’s graphic and her tattoos look great.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@AoC- You’re welcome. Just keep at it, you’ve got some good designs there.
    @Anarchangel- Dawwwwwwww. Love you tooWink
    @Jeimuzu- Thanks man.

JR19759
    Keymaster

There is one fundamental truth about reality. Everything happens. All possibilities are played out in infinite realities, for every decision made, its alternates exist, each reality unknown and nearly inaccessible to others. What is fiction in one reality is real life in another and what is impossible to some is mundane and everyday to others. This is the Omniverse, a spiralling, twisting, constantly growing and changing coalescence of infinite possibilities. Within the Omniverse, collections of connected realities group together as Multiverses, like atoms in a single grain of sand in a vast desert. However, within this maelstrom of multiverses cracks have began to emerge. Two fundamental forces have awoken and all of reality is falling apart.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jr19759/2013/12/The-Veil.png

The Veil maintain the workings of reality, but their very existence within reality is an impossibility so abhorrent to creation that they are forced to the outmost edges of the Omniverse, plying their trade in Universe 1, a universe where creation died in its very first moments. Their power over reality allows them to dissect divergence points and maintain the creation of an infinite number of new realities every nanosecond. Their power is so great that it is said that if a being from creation were to ever be in their presence, they would cease to have ever existed. But now they have ventured into the multiverses, taking mortal forms like the lower lifeforms, because the Omniverse has shattered. The Void, the very essence of non-existence, has stirred within Universe Omega (the first and last universe, where creation never occurred) and it has escaped, threatening Existance it’s self. Now the Veil must gather the greatest beings from all of creation, to save Existance from being whipped out.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Love it!! You are the expert and minimalism, this is a really cool design and the bio is terrific. The yellow glow/light behind The Veil perfectly hints at its power and mystery.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks Jei

Anyway, not real story behind this one, I got more Sandman for Christmas so you can probably guess what my inspiration was here in terms of style.

Dark-Mage.png

Jeimuzu
    Participant

So very ominous and awesome. Your shading is perfection and the way you posed his hands looks so cool, not even sure how you did that.

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Jeimuzu said:

So very ominous and awesome. Your shading is perfection and the way you posed his hands looks so cool, not even sure how you did that.

I didn’t pose the hands, it’s a new item on the last page of hands-standard.

Anarchangel
    Participant

I love one. Very creepy. Really nice work.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Mech-Monster.png

CantDraw
    Participant

I really like these last three. I have to concur with Jei on The Veil, very creepy Dark Mage, and excellent shading on Mech Monster.

Delirious AL
    Participant

That’s a cool monster!

Viewing 15 posts - 976 through 990 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.