JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

Meditate.png

Not much, just something random. I’ve been listening to too much prog recently (Anathema to be precise, go chilled out scouse prog).

Nug
    Participant

Simplistic, yet very beautiful! Makes me feel inner peace just looking at it! Nice piece!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Another one.

Meditate-2.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

And again.
    Meditate3.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Last of the series (I think)

Meditate4.png

Anarchangel
    Participant

A great series.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks Anarchangel.

Nug
    Participant

Indeed! That’s a nice set! Would you consider posting them all into one picture?

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

I love them Smile

JR19759
    Keymaster

@Nug- Your wish is my command

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/191/0/e/meditation_by_jr19759-d6ct9tv.png

And some info on them.

Four sisters, each representing a fundamental of the nature of all sentient races. A’Ilia (yellow) represents knowledge and is said to be omniscient, but is the most distant and withdrawn of the sisters, only aiding a select few who dedicate themselves in pursuit of her. L’Iria (red) represents emotion and is the most volatile of the sisters, switching between disparate emotions in seconds, she gives her gift to all but, as suits her erratic personality, she never gives anyone the same amount of each emotion. K’Iliai (blue) represents willpower and is able to withstand almost any ordeal through sheer strength of mind, she gives her gift to everyone, but as with A’Ilia gives most to those who dedicate most to her. J’Alai (green) represents creativity and is the most carefree of the sisters, using the cosmos as her canvas, she is as erratic as L’Iria, giving her gift out randomly, not discriminate as to amounts or dedication.

Glossary of Cosmic Classifications:

Cosmic Entity: A power/ bodiless intelligence that has the power to change/ shape the universe.
    e.g.- The Elder, The Solaria Entity

Cosmic Being: A powerful body/ collection of bodies with powers similar to but lesser than a Cosmic Entity.
    e.g.- (Above Sisters), Omnion

Cosmic Race: A race that has managed to harness a cosmic fundamental (space, time, life, death etc.) that elevates them above normal races.
    e.g.- Azgul, Sol Deitiis

Non Cosmic Race: A race that is still developing and has not yet harnessed a cosmic fundamental.
    e.g.- Humans, Costrilians.

(Ways of harnessing a cosmic fundamental could include time travel, faster than light travel, immortality/ un-naturally prolonged life, artificial teleportation, resurrection etc.)

The Atomic Punk
    Participant

Lots of potential for mind-blazing adventure! I can imagine a human / Non-Cosmic approaching one of the Omnions. What a conversation that would be… if I may?

JR19759
    Keymaster

@The Atomic Punk said:

Lots of potential for mind-blazing adventure! I can imagine a human / Non-Cosmic approaching one of the Omnions. What a conversation that would be… if I may?

Yes you may.
    (Technically, Omnion is a separate character, not connected to these four in any way. If I were to name their ‘species’ I’d call them Muses)

JR19759
    Keymaster

Doctor-Dream.png

Not much is known about the mysterious masked man known as Doctor Dream, bar the evidence collected from the swathe of bodies left in his wake. Apparently able to control people’s minds whilst they are asleep, he uses the sedative gases expelled from his mask to prepare his ‘patients’ before forcing them to commit horrible acts of self-mutilation. His motives are unknown, but most experts agree that the man behind the mask is a highly dangerous psychopath with a controlling personality and tendencies towards sadistic torture.

Harlekin

Really nice series, i love the effect of the energy. But the best is the bad boy. I really like his head very badass looking.

Hammerknight
    Participant

@JR19759 said:

@Nug- Your wish is my command

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/191/0/e/meditation_by_jr19759-d6ct9tv.png

And some info on them.

Four sisters, each representing a fundamental of the nature of all sentient races. A’Ilia (yellow) represents knowledge and is said to be omniscient, but is the most distant and withdrawn of the sisters, only aiding a select few who dedicate themselves in pursuit of her. L’Iria (red) represents emotion and is the most volatile of the sisters, switching between disparate emotions in seconds, she gives her gift to all but, as suits her erratic personality, she never gives anyone the same amount of each emotion. K’Iliai (blue) represents willpower and is able to withstand almost any ordeal through sheer strength of mind, she gives her gift to everyone, but as with A’Ilia gives most to those who dedicate most to her. J’Alai (green) represents creativity and is the most carefree of the sisters, using the cosmos as her canvas, she is as erratic as L’Iria, giving her gift out randomly, not discriminate as to amounts or dedication.

Glossary of Cosmic Classifications:

Cosmic Entity: A power/ bodiless intelligence that has the power to change/ shape the universe.
    e.g.- The Elder, The Solaria Entity

Cosmic Being: A powerful body/ collection of bodies with powers similar to but lesser than a Cosmic Entity.
    e.g.- (Above Sisters), Omnion

Cosmic Race: A race that has managed to harness a cosmic fundamental (space, time, life, death etc.) that elevates them above normal races.
    e.g.- Azgul, Sol Deitiis

Non Cosmic Race: A race that is still developing and has not yet harnessed a cosmic fundamental.
    e.g.- Humans, Costrilians.

(Ways of harnessing a cosmic fundamental could include time travel, faster than light travel, immortality/ un-naturally prolonged life, artificial teleportation, resurrection etc.)

Great work, I like them a lot.

Viewing 15 posts - 736 through 750 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.