JR’s Characters

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery JR’s Characters

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 2,063 total)
  • Author

Harlekin

Danni and Lili aka Yuri http://www.heromachine.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif

Harlekin-Lili-Danni-2.png

Thanks to give me this chance to made this picture.
    I love it.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Dude that’s awesome. Köszönöm szépen

JR19759
    Keymaster

A practice piece now. Originally it was to try out a new tattoo style like the one Harlekin used in the picture above, but I decided to try some new shading techniques out as well.

Scuba-Girl.png

Torog
    Participant

Great stuff JR. A little shading can add so much.

Nug
    Participant

Man… just looking through your gallery, and at how your style progresses throughout you got awesome talent, man!

Harlekin

I try new for the tattoo.
    Use a black circle insignia, and masking the human skin color backplane item. The circle size is same with the upper arm size.

Scuba girl bikini is cool. I think need to made a clothing or bikini contest, now is beach session so i think in hm there be also summer time.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks guys.

@Harlekin: that’s what I thought you did, but I tried it with the shading circle in the patterns selection. It’s a great effect either way. BTW: I’m not sure about doing swim suits for the main weekly contest, but I have suggested it to djuby as an idea for the pop quiz.

Jackal

There’s some fantastic designs in this thread! I had a look through it before I registered here and I was mightily impressed – some of the designs on the first few pages are my favourites, and I really like the way you’ve put teams together!

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks Jackal, I try.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Not got a name for this one yet.
    Speedster-Heroine.png

Vampyrist
    Participant

Nice, how about blitz or spark?

CantDraw
    Participant

Very cool look to the speedster. Good choice of colors.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Thanks guys.

Anyway.

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jr19759/2013/07/Deus-Ex-Machina.png

“New from Problem Solver Products- the DSX Machine A-class. Guaranteed to solve all of your problems with just a press of a button and without an explanation needed.
    (Disclaimer: Solutions may not always be satisfactory or creative but cannot be undone.)”

CantDraw
    Participant

Very clever. Where can I purchase one?

Jackal

There’s always a disclaimer, isn’t there.

But yeah, nice work. That’d make a good SCP, now that I think about it.

Viewing 15 posts - 721 through 735 (of 2,063 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.