JR19759’s Redesign Contest

Home Forums Art Contests & Challenges JR19759’s Redesign Contest

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 215 total)
  • Author

Vampyrist
    Participant
    A yellow Solaria member named Rheas whose grief over her family’s death at the hands of an interplanetary warlord drove her to become who she is today. She is part of the religious minority of her people and they were the targets of the warlord.
    http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/vampyrist/2012/12/Rheas.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Looking good so far guys, I’m loving your work. Remember you can enter more than once so if you have any other ideas get them in. It may also be an idea to upload text files for your entries (something I should have said at the start, but I forgot), so I can do some slight adjustments to your designs if you are one of the winners.
    It would be nice to see some of the other colours represented now, we have quite a few reds knocking around now and some yellows. So if you want to guarantee yourself a winner spot, it might be an idea to do a colour that no-one else has done. Also, your thoughts on how the character’s emotion developed are welcome (it doesn’t have to be a full blown backstory, one sentence will do, just to give me ideas).

Vampyrist
    Participant

A pink solaria member, the warlord who slaughtered the religious minorities on his species homeworlds. Darouk is fueled by pure hatred and his hate combined with his mighty axe leave many bodies in his wake.

Darouk.png

NHA247
    Participant

Here is my second entry. I chose Green (Healing).

This is Kringlack. He is from a planet that homes an amphibian race that has the ability to heal but in certain instances his race has been able to take away life.

Kringlack.png

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Where is that star insignia? or is it custom?

Vampyrist
    Participant

@AoL, it’s in Insignia-tech

Alexander of Limbo
    Participant

Thank you Smile

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ok people, we are now at the half way point in this contest, you have one more week, so don’t stop those entries. There are still no entries for White, Black, Blue, Silver and Purple, so those would be the colours to go for if you want to make the final cut.
    Looking forward to some more fantastic entries.

Luc

Well, may as well toss my hat into the ring here. Here’s a Black for you. Dunno what sort of powers she’d have or what to name her, but I sort of picture her as a bit of a Robin Hood sort, stealing from the rich to give to the poor… Except sometimes she keeps a bit of what she steals for herself.

http://i49.tinypic.com/1zd0hz6.png

Luc

And here’s a purple one too! He comes from a species of small pink aliens born with minor psychic abilities that allow them to listen to the thoughts of others. This particular member of that species grew a bit… Paranoid due to his natural ability, as hearing the thoughts of others often revealed to him many people’s more sinister intents. He rarely trusts anyone without looking into their thoughts first, and has built himself a large mech suit to hide inside and stay safe from the many people he fears and distrusts.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2amhef.png

NHA247
    Participant

Here is one for the color white.

This is a character from a planet of wraiths, he has no other name then Wraith. He is eternal and has the ability to disappear instantly and form into smoke.

Wraith.
    Wraith.png

JR19759
    Keymaster

Ok guys, as I probably won’t be able to give you the usual 24 hour call on Sunday as I’ll be busy over the weekend, consider this your last call. The contest closes on Monday so you still have two days left in which to enter. Go for it, lets see if you can beat the brilliant entries we’ve already got. Blue and Silver are still unaccounted for, so if you definitely want a nod you know what to do.
    If it ends up being the case that one colour is missing from the final group, I’ll use one of the entries that didn’t quite make it for their colour.

fluffy123
    Participant

im doing blue nearly done hope u havent closed this yet!

Trekkie
    Participant

Here’s my blue Solarian, Kraa. I can’t really think of a backstory except for something along the lines of him being terrified of losing everything and everyone he cares about.

KraaBlueSolarian.png

fluffy123
    Participant

LAST MINUTE ENTRY!!! Hope u haven’t judged yet i chose Blue (Fear)

blue
    Fri Dec 14 16:50:44 GMT+0000 2012

0xffffff
    0xffffff
    0xffffff
    0xffffff
    0xffffff
    0xffffff
    0xffffff
    0xffffff
    0xffffff
    0xffffff
    0xffffff
    0xffffff[code]

blue
    Fri Dec 14 16:50:44 GMT+0000 2012

0xffffff
    0xffffff
    0xffffff
    0xffffff
    0xffffff
    0xffffff
    0xffffff
    0xffffff
    0xffffff
    0xffffff
    0xffffff
    0xffffff

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 215 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.