Jeimuzu’s World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Jeimuzu’s World

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 666 total)
  • Author

wolvie316
    Participant

Wow

wyldwarrior
    Participant

That is amazing

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Lef, headlessgeneral, Maverik1313, djuby, wolvie316, and wyldwarrior:  Thank you all!

@Skoul
    :  wow, that really painted a picture 😀  Thank you!

@JR
    :  Oh my!  Truly an honor to leave you speechless.

@Mad
    Jack:  Thank you, I always love your use of pics for reactions 🙂

@PMD Warrior:  Thank you so much!  Sorry about your laptop though 😀

@Vampyrist
    :  Wow, such amazingly kind words.  I swear I nearly teared up a bit.  Art is and will always be a passion of mine, thank you so much for everything you said. 🙂

@ams
    :  You just made my day, I really want my creations to contain that storytelling aspect.  Thank you so much!

@Delirious AL:  Thank you kindly!  I just saw your gallery grab and I had a similar reaction to all your amazing creations. 😀

DiCicatriz
    Participant

Coming in a little late to the party but *ahem* WOW! That must have taken forever. Nice job. Rainbow seal of approval on that one. 😉

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Coming in a little late to the party but *ahem* WOW! That must have taken forever. Nice job. Rainbow seal of approval on that one. 😉

Thank you DiCicatriz,  glad I got your rainbow seal of approval 😀

Lightningsword
    Participant

*Jaw drops to floor* If I’m not mistaken, this is your second redesign of Iro Kenshi, and it just keeps getting better!!!

Awesome work, man.

vespertine
    Participant

So much awesome on this thread… My only gripe is the trend toward mecha stuff in the later posts (just not my cup of tea; though you do it *exceptionally* well).  I really like how a lot of the characters of the SAoCE and Mysterious Outsiders gave me that “WTF?!” moment in their design.  They’re so unique!  They make me think of something I’d find in a good JRPG.  🙂  Either way, looking forward to seeing even more.  Truly incredible work here!

Edit: Despite what I just wrote, Mech Suit: Breaker R3D maybe one of the coolest things I’ve seen done in HM.  The character just LEAPS off the background.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Mech Suit: Blue Boy

Mech Suit: Emerald Destiny

These are a couple of creations I made before I went on a break and never got around to posting.   There are more creations to come as well.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Ahuizotl:  This creature is based on an Aztec mythical creature that resembles a dog and has a human hand on the end of its’ tail.  Naturally I wanted to make a cute anime version.

and here’s my pony!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Pisces Amethyst:  Part of a group of heroes that defend the galaxy and have power based on the gems on their bodies.  Pisces’ stone gives her psychic abilities.  Pisces also has powers related to the star sign she was born under, allowing her to manipulate water.

Leo Peridot: the leader of the team of Gem Fighters, she has incredible strength as well as the ability to manipulate fire.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

JR19759
    Keymaster

*flips table*

WADAFAQ

YOU DON’T JUST COME BACK UNANNOUNCED AND POST ALL OF THAT WITHOUT ANY EXPLAINATION! DUDE NONE OF THESE EVEN LOOK LIKE HEROMACHINE!

I am aware that now I have an obligation to fulfil. *sigh* This is going to take a very, very long time. Quick question though, what is your favourite anime?  (note this question may or may not have a lot to do with what I’m plotting now that you’ve posted a certain picture above here).

Oh a btw, Steven Universe much? 😉

P.S. If these aren’t up on Deviantart very soon so I can spam fave them I will be very very cross.

P.P.S Welcome back dude, don’t disappear like that ever again. I missed you (totally serious :), no really)

Skoul
    Participant

Where’s the like button? Cause I need to like these real bad! Awesome man!

Linea24
    Participant

I never say this ever, but I feel I must make an exception here…

TEACH ME SEMPAI!!!

Mad Jack
    Participant

head exploded

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 666 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.