Jeimuzu’s World

Home Forums The HeroMachine Art Gallery Jeimuzu’s World

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 666 total)
  • Author

JR19759
    Keymaster

I concur with Cantdraw. Totally awesome.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@CantDraw and JR: thank you both so very much! Really happy to have your approval. Smile

Linea24
    Participant

Where do these guys get their swords?

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Linea24 said:

Where do these guys get their swords?

Good question. Very skilled blacksmiths make these swords, but the real magic happens when the swordsman connects their body/spirit with the sword.

JR19759
    Keymaster

Are there any other characters you intend to make for this series? All adventure anime I’ve watched usually has a mentor figure for example. Plus I’d love to see this new style on a female character. Not that I’m trying to influence you in any way, but I want to see more!

Lightningsword
    Participant

AWESOME. AWESOME. AWESOME! Real great work! Love that sword ,one of the best swords I have ever seen. Oh and that awesome jacket. Oh, and did I mention that blade? Yeah, real awesome.

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@JR: I totally plan on making more characters for this Kenjutsu Rainbow series. I’m currently working on a female character. I also plan on making all six of the Blade Color Masters. I’m just glad you want more from this series, Making these characters is a blast. Smile

@Lightningsword: Thank you so much buddy for your kind words. Smile

Jeimuzu
    Participant

Junna-Murasaki.png

Character name: Junna Murasaki

Junna is a tomboy with a heart of gold, she loves to help others.

This is the next character from my Kenjutsu Rainbow series, she is the Purple Blade Color Master and Iro’s companion. After being defeated in battle by Iro, Junna becomes inspired by his spirit, skill, and his goal. As the Purple Blade Color Master, Junna has mastered the ability to heal with her Power Blade. Junna sees that the land of Bright is in trouble with Kuro as the Grandmaster and wants to help Iro on his journey any way she can. After deciding to leave her title as the Purple Blade Color Master, Junna has her apprentice take over. Now Iro and Junna journey together working towards Iro’s goal to defeat all the Blade Color Masters and face his brother to save the land of Bright.

Lightningsword
    Participant

Real awesome, although her left hand seems a bit weird. The part between the pointer and thumb should be there and not the knuckles, although altering this may lead to total change of sword position. Other than that it looks great!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Lightningsword said:

Real awesome, although her left hand seems a bit weird. The part between the pointer and thumb should be there and not the knuckles, although altering this may lead to total change of sword position. Other than that it looks great!

Trying to figure out what you mean, I based the pose on an image of a woman holding a sword exactly like this. I even posed myself holding my sword to make sure it’s possible to hold it that way. The left arm is going a bit forward as it is out in front of her body, perhaps this led to confusion. All I can say is the way the hand is posed is possible, I can do it myself. Thanks you for the feedback, that’s why I love these forums, people are always there to help make sure everything is proper.

Lightningsword
    Participant

Oh. So if the arm is facing forward, maybe shorten the forearm a little bit.

FRM

sweet!

Jeimuzu
    Participant

@Lightningsword: I think you’re right, shortening that left forearm could help make the arm look more outward. Unfortunately, that would require shifting a bunch of stuff, which makes me wanna cry.Smile perhaps when I’m feeling a bit more ambitious I’ll give it a go, but for now, it really doesn’t bother me.

@FRM
    : Thanks buddy! Laugh

Jeimuzu
    Participant

http://www.heromachine.com/wp-content/legacy/forum-image-uploads/jeimuzu/2013/12/Junna-Murasaki-01.png

Finally decided to adjust the pesky left arm on Junna, also adjusted a few small things. Hopefully that arm looks okay now, fixing it was a bit more time consuming than I expected.

I’ll post her bio again:

Character name: Junna Murasaki
    Junna is a tomboy with a heart of gold, she loves to help others.
    This is the next character from my Kenjutsu Rainbow series, she is the Purple Blade Color Master and Iro’s companion. After being defeated in battle by Iro, Junna becomes inspired by his spirit, skill, and his goal. As the Purple Blade Color Master, Junna has mastered the ability to heal with her Power Blade. Junna sees that the land of Bright is in trouble with Kuro as the Grandmaster and wants to help Iro on his journey any way she can. After deciding to leave her title as the Purple Blade Color Master, Junna has her apprentice take over. Now Iro and Junna journey together working towards Iro’s goal to defeat all the Blade Color Masters and face his brother to save the land of Bright.

Lightningsword
    Participant

Yup, looks good!

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 666 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.